𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧

❪ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨.

"I got it. I got it," Cami states as she walks up the stairs with Betty beside her and her Dad helping her walk.

"I still think you should stay on the couch," Alice tells her daughter who shakes her head at her.

"I've been in the hospital for a week. All I want right now is my bed and a shower," Cami tells her Mom laughing slightly as Betty shakes her head.

"Careful," Hal tells his daughters helping Cami up the stairs as they walk toward the middle Cooper's bedroom.

Cami smiles as she walks in seeing her bed already fixed and her favorite candles lit.

"Alright," Hal says helping Cami sit down in her bed as Betty pulls the covers away. Cami sits down and slips back shaking her head as Alice places her medicine on the bedside table.

"Here's your laptop and phone," Hal tells Cami making her smile at him.

"You need anything, honey?" Hal questions Cami who looks around shaking her head.

"I'm okay Dad," Cami tells him as Hal nods leaning closer and kissing the top of her head.

"If you need anything just text me. I love you," Hal tells Cami who smiles at him in slight surprise.

"I love you too," Cami tells him as Hal backs up nodding at Alice before leaving as Betty looks at her sister.

"I got to get to school. Do you need anything?" Betty questions Cami who shakes her head.

"I'm fine Betts. Go. Live your life! Away and worried about me!" Cami says shooing Betty away who laughs at her.

"I'll text you at lunch to check in!" Betty says kissing Cami's cheek before leaving the room with a wave. Cami looks towards her Mom.

"I'll go make you some soup. If your pillows fluffed enough?" Alice questions Cami who smiles at her.

"They're fine Mom. Thank you. I feel fine," Cami tells Alice who nods kissing the top of her daughter's head before leaving the room.

Cami leans back and grabs her laptop turning on Netflix as begins watching one of her favorite TV shows while she begins getting sleepy.