15. Burglar in the house

Author Pov: 

[Sky was talking to his Paa Type on the phone....

Sky: Paa...Do you think it's safe for him to be here? i told you other day, he had Panic attacks. I'm scared... what if he remembers his Past? 

Type: Sky. Rain must stay here. we have no choice because Noeul already met his alpha!! Try to ask him who he is?

Sky: What?? What are you talking about?

Type explained him how they were called by pack leader, also about signs of his powers awakening... Sky was shocked hearing everything. he was trembling thinking of what might happen to him this time. 

Sky: Paa I was with him, there's no such thing. He would never hide anything from me.

Type: then try ask him again! did you find anyone suspicious around him? 

Sky: No Paa. apart from that library incident, & there's no way for one of those bullies to be one.

Type: (Sighs) Whoever it might be, Noeul should not be hurt. if Moon goddess has blessed him again, i just hope it won't be him.

Sky: I will ask him about this. Don't worry Paa i will always protect him.

Type: I Know. I never doubted you. And you haven't met your mate? have you? 

Sky: No... Paa. I haven't or i would have told you.

Type: Sky I will be happy if you have met him... he is your mate i want you to find your happiness too. I will more than happy to welcome him as family please remember we are always with you.

Sky: I know Paa. I love you guys too.          

....................... cuts the call]

Prapai: So, when are you introducing me to father-in-law...? My Sky.

As soon as Sky cuts the call... turns around shocked. he fidgets & locks room door. then gives a annoyed look by rolling his eyes. 

Sky: Prapai!! What do you think you are doing here? How did you come? (Whispers in anger)

Sky goes near window checks the balcony... saw how Pai came inside through room window attached to balcony. Pai pulls his hand back hugs him lock hands with his & whispering in his ear.

Prapai: Why should i get anyone's permission to meet my MATE?

Sky: I told you for enth time.... I'm NOT your mate Khun.

tries to break free from his embrace but fails, Alpha had strong grip around him. Pai kisses his cheek then breaths in his nape... he could feel Sky was hardly resisting.

Prapai: I missed you, my Sky. So.... i thought why wait till tomorrow & came meet you!

smiles in his skin, it gives shivers to sky. He back kicks his leg to break away but both stumbles fall on bean bag cushioning Sky face in front still not letting him go. Sky growls then stunned to see Pai's big brown eyes with a smirk on his face only an inch away from his. Pai caress strand of hair with his fingers falling, covering sky's eye. tracing his cheek, then lips & when he tries to avoid him holds his chin to look at him.

Sky: Let... Let go of me khun.

Prapai:  Say 'Phi Prapai~ please let me go~~' then i'll think about it.