☾19

Credit: Twitter - Anyo_rkgk

☾☽

"So, i'm a timeleaper!"

"What in the hell, Takemitchy?"

Amidst the tumultuous events unfolding, you found yourself in an unexpected haven – a makeshift pillow fort at the foot of the couch. From one chaotic moment to another, the cozy cocoon became an anchor in the storm of Takemitchy's odd revelations. Despite his usual unpredictable antics, this particular instance left you feeling a bit bewildered.

Shaking your head to clear the confusion, you leaned against Taiju's solid shoulder, sitting cross-legged on the floor. The softness of the pillows beneath you provided comfort to the oddities you had just heard spill out. The haphazard arrangement of cushions and blankets created a sensory refuge, each fabric telling a tale of comfort amid the chaos.

"I swear, that Sanzu guy must be on some seriously strong drugs," you mused, trying to figure out if you were in some post drug high.

Above, on the couch, Emma, Hina, Ken, and Baji formed a cluster of bemused onlookers. Meanwhile, the floor brigade – you, Taiju, Yuzuha, Hakkai, and Mitsuya – huddled within the pillow fort, finding solace in the tactile experience of the soft, yielding materials.

Takemitchy's revelation had sent shockwaves, but surprisingly, only you and Kisaki appeared truly taken aback. The others, like Hanma, seemed to revel in the newfound excitement. "This is no longer boring," Hanma declared, his words weaving into the air like a mischievous breeze.

Hina's voice resonated from above, cutting through the surreal atmosphere. "I know it sounds crazy, but he's telling the truth!"

As if to anchor the insanity in reality, Chifuyu rose and positioned himself in front of you. His big green eyes, usually a source of reassurance, remained remarkably composed despite the absurdity of Takemitchy's revelations. His gaze spoke of determination, gratitude, and a strange acceptance of the chaotic path that had unfolded.

"We think we finally have the right timeline, thanks to you," Chifuyu stated calmly, his voice carrying a sense of purpose that transcended the eccentricity of the moment.

Your gaze shifted towards Takemitchy, who stood before a colossal corkboard filled with a mosaic of tattered images of Bonten members, connected by a chaotic web of strings.

Takemitchy held an unfamiliar certainty in his blue eyes, and as your gaze locked with his, a momentary suspension of disbelief occurred. The tangled mess of images on the corkboard seemed to echo the complexity of the situation, and for a brief instant, you found yourself considering the implausible notion that he could indeed manipulate time.

"Are Kisaki and I the only ones confused right now?" you queried, casting a discerning gaze across the room.

Feeling the need for clarity, you emerged from the comforting confines of the pillow fort and approached Takemitchy's intricate Bonten web of curiosities.