13☽

Credit: Only thing I could find was a random ass link lmfao: https://ieatfreesk

Credit: Only thing I could find was a random ass link lmfao: https://ieatfreesk.live/product_details/1062752.html

☾☽

..............................................................

Standing in front of the imposing Tomon tower, the cacophony of honks and conversations merged into a bustling symphony as you clutched a loaf of freshly baked lemon bread in your hands. Today marked the pivotal moment when you would broach a delicate subject with Kisaki – the possibility of a mole within Tomon.

Excitement wasn't the prevailing emotion, but the thought of Taiju provided a fleeting sense of reassurance amidst the looming tension.

If this conversation was worth visiting Taiju again, it was well worth the risk.

and so you marched into the main lobby, and headed straight for the executive level elevator. The marble floors echoed each step, the distant murmur of conversations and the subtle hum of ambient music adding to the upscale ambiance. The grandeur of the chandeliers overhead and the polished surfaces reflected a stark contrast to the urgency and unease simmering within you.

As you got onto the elevator, It felt as though you were a drum, and the drumstick was your own heartbeat, loud beats that resonated throughout your body. With each floor the elevator climbed, your nerves seemed to play a restless rhythm, escalating in sync with the ascending lift.

Amidst the chaos, the only anchor was the familiar aroma of lemon, a comforting scent that wafted through the air. Your hands gripped the pan, perfectly wrapped, as you observed the numbers going upward.

Yet, as the elevator ascended, your mind couldn't escape the weight of Taiju's request for his tax.

You didn't want to be the middleman between Black Dragons and Tomon, but here you were, on your way to the boss himself, Kisaki.

That is what made you nervous, how would Kisaki react if you mentioned a mole in his Tomon?

The elevator chimed, abruptly pulling you out of your contemplation.

As you stepped onto the main floor, an unusual stillness enveloped the usually bustling environment. A group of stern-faced men guarded the receptionist, and an eerie silence hung in the air.

The rhythmic click and clack of your heeled boots was replaced by an echoing hush, mingling with the quiet whispers of the men at the reception desk. Eyes darted in your direction as you surveyed the room, noting the conspicuous absence of the usual activity.

"Ms. Ryuguji, how can I help you today?" The receptionist's voice, slow and guarded, betrayed a sense of caution.

"I'm here to bring Kisaki a gift," you began, but before you could continue, the distinct sound of powerful steps echoed through the quiet whispers of the men at the reception desk. The men's eyes darted past you, recognition in their eyes as they straightened their posture.