17☽

Credit: couldn't find the author but was shared on Pinterest - user: Overmoonrani

Cover photo: Twitter - mokkechan68

☾☽

Mikey's bleach blonde hair became a focal point as the LSD trip unfolded, attempting to ground you. Amid the disorienting experience, you confronted him about the chaos.

"It's like I came back to a shit show," you uttered, struggling to control your body. The stabbing pain in your thigh had vanished, thanks to Sanzu's intervention.

Mikey, silent with unmoving lips, prompted your bold inquiry. "What in the hell happened, Mikey?" The ropes disappeared, and your arms felt weightless.

Recalling pre-trip memories, you whimsically shared, "Before I left, you and Kenneth were planning to open a vroom vroom shop," mimicking a motorcycle crank. Mikey, now kneeling, inspected the knife in your thigh with focused eyes.

You swore you saw the lines of his mouth move upward at your silly motion. "And now I hear you want to kill everyone."

And you knew Mikey would get a kick out of calling Ken Kenneth, he always hated it so much.

As the word kill came out, his head snapped up. "Everyone out. Now." His voice was cold and made you feel as if you were in a ice skating rink.

You sure as hell we're gonna fall as if you were on ice if you stood up.

As large blobs exited the dark warehouse, your hands touched Mikey's shoulders, feeling the thick, warm cloth. "What's wrong, Mikey?" you asked, the LSD trip blurring the lines between reality and perception.

Uncertain if it was the trip, you thought you saw two dark pools of water in his eyes, as if he were crying. The realization hit you, and you felt pools forming in your own eyes. Your arms instinctively reached around his neck, pulling him close to your body.

Holding Mikey tightly, you refused to let the trip distort the connection you shared. Determined to mend what was broken, his voice resonated against your shoulder. "These men are monsters, (y/n). Monsters I've created."

"Then fix it with the love you founded Tomon on, not the monstrous hate they bear."

His disagreement surfaced as he spoke of the monstrous nature of the men involved. "It's the last thing Draken and I would want you around," he whispered, concern evident.

Feeling the warmth of his head leaning against your shoulder, you pulled him in a bit closer.

"Little late for that," you laughed, blushing at the thought of Taiju. "I kinda like one of them." The image of Taiju made you feel as if you were floating on a cloud, and you whispered, "I think he kinda likes me too."