"i'm not gonna kiss a liar"

"you're mad for a little thing"

"lies are big things to me, norris"

"SHE DID NOT TELL HIM NORRIS. he hates it"

that was max. he hates it?

"wait guys i will come right back"

he closes his mic on the stream and with max and ginge.

"why are you like that? i just want to be good with you. what is wrong?"

"i don't like people lying"

"so you haven't lied in your entire existence?"

"i did but-"

"but what? oh gosh you are so unbelievable"

"me? try to look in the mirror, norris"

i get off his lap and go in his room. throw myself in the bed and start to cry. he comes too.

"why are you crying now?"

"you know i struggle with mental health and you keep the knife in my heart"

"baby you know i didn't mean anything. i'm so so so so sorry. i didn't want to"

i get up and hug him.

"i love you"

i smile. if i think a bit i will say that we never kissed. like only kissed. only to feel our lips. he takes my cheek and brushes his lips on mine.

"got you haha"

emily is here. she is one of my bsfs. was in a 'fake' relationship with arthur.

"EMS"

"DELI"

we go and hug each other. we talked a lot while lando was streaming. about EVERYTHING. literally everything. it's 3 am. oh. charles (king) came to get her. he is her friend/boyfriend (idk what are they cause in ems' story it's not christmas time).

i got in the bed. lando came too cause he was waiting for that. he said that the nights are his favs.

"do you wanna?"

"nope. i don't feel like it today. i just want to sleep in your arms"

"i'm starving for a delissa. please"

"nope"

"please please please please"

"i'm tired"

"fine"

"fine too. i want it"

"i was waiting for you to say that"

"wait. i need to do something first"

love💘

🤡

"no need to come. i'm already here but first i want to do my job without my fingers or yk what"

i nod.

SMUT!

he gets on me and starts kissing my neck. he tries to find my spot and oh he found it. i moan. right on my collar bone.

"oh god you didn't do it since last time with me?"

i shake my head as a no.