chapter 36

i'm with my little doggie outside. his name is rocky. he's a dachshund. i love them sm cause they look like sausages. i bump into someone.

"i'm so sorry"

"delissa? hey it's me, oliver. we were together in the french class"

"oh. hello then"

"i'm so sorry about that day you crashed with norris"

"oh. i crashed with him?"

"you don't remember?"

"no"

i smile awkwardly.

"oh. you lost your memory?"

"yeah. only about lando..."

"oh i understand. well then see you"

"see you"

he smiles and goes away. i walk trying to remember something. maybe if i do some things i will remember. i call emily.

"hello ems. can you please tell me things that i did when i was in love or was in a relationship with lando"

"fucked?"

"no. anything else?"

"oh oh. i remember when lando told me that he brought you to the beach and you guys had a romantic date there"

"aww. i wish i could remember that..."

"you will. baby steps"

"if it could be easier..."

"don't rush. take the time"

"thanks ems"

"no problem deli"

she hangs up. great. all i need to do is to go with lando to a beach and have a romantic date. how should i do that? well first i need to call or talk to lando. i call him.

"hey lan"

"hey deli"

"would you mind if we go to the beach?"

"i actually wanted to do that"

"nice. it's okay if we meet at 7 pm cause the sun is getting down?"

"it's perfect"

"okay. see you then"

"see you"

i hang up. i quickly run to the hotel and change. rocky jumps on me. i can't get him with me. i change in my pink bikini and put some clothes over. i put my crocs on and go to arthur's room.

"hey thur. would you mind if you take care of rocky?"

"nope. i'm his favorite uncle"

"sure sure"

i give him the dog and say bye to both. i got a message from lando. he says that he's outside. i get in the car.

FLASHBACK

"so do you like formula 1?"

"baby what the freak i'm a formula 1 driver"

"funny, right?"

END OF FLASHBACK

oh my god i remember something. i remember something! yes. yes. finally. i was completely zoned out and i didn't realize that lando was calling my name for 5 minutes.

"delissa"

"oh? yes"

"are you alright?"

"yeah"

end of chapter 36

SHORT BUT AT LEAST SOMETHING

love you❤️