chapter 3

no. no. i don't wanna fall for him. where is my mind at? no. fuck it delissa. i don't think it's a good idea to fall for him. it's bad. charles will beat my ass. this is it. i'm not an open people but i will tell him. i don't know if i wanna do this but i got to. i feel this for 2 months already. i can't stand like this. i go to the mclaren garage and start searching for him. here he is.

"so you came back"

"i like you, lando-"

"i don't, delissa"

oh. this broke my heart into a million pieces.

"oh...okay then"

"i have a girlfriend i'm so sorry"

oh...i fake smile and walk away. i shouldn't have done that. i'm so dumb. why did i think that he will say i like you too like in the books. oh god. i'm so embarrassed. i don't even wanna see him again. i go into the ferrari garage.

"hey d-"

i get in my rest room and close the door angrily. and yeah. i have a rest room. even tho i'm not a driver. tears were running down my cheek. what did i do to deserve this? why everyone thinks that i'm ugly? life is so unfair. i cry so loud that even george heard me. he was in the mercedes garage that is 15 meters away. everyone knocks at the door but i don't open. i just wanna be alone. for the rest of my life. a 20 year old girl crying because lando norris. why do i have to live now? he rejected me.

"move bitches. lisa are you okay?"

arthur. i can tell him everything. i unlock the door and let arthur in. then close it again. all i do is to hug him. he does it too.

"thur i'm so exhausted and sick of myself"

"what happened?"

"he rejected me, thur"

he sighs.

"it's okay, lisa. it's not like he's the only boy on the planet"

"i loved him...he told me that he has a girlfriend"

"wait. you didn't know?"

"no"

he pats the back of my head.

"lisa you are so beautiful and i think over 20 boys are crushing on your right now. including ollie"

i start to cry harder.

"what?"

"don't talk about f1"

i stay on the floor.

"please stop crying, lisa. don't ruin your mascara for that asshole"

that made me smile. arthur knows something about MAKEUP?

after a while arthur left and i was alone again. looking at the ceiling i hear the door opening.

"you really think that i wanted to reject you?"

end of chapter 3

today i'm posting more chapters so tomorrow i won't have time to and yeah.

love you❤️