Yousang was about to say no, but Lan Lan didn't know why he suddenly called this stranger daddy. He felt it was strange and subconsciously didn't want this man to stay here.

    As a result, before he could say anything, Wei Chong next to him suddenly said: "Of course, I don't need your nutrient solution and mineral water. You can keep your things yourself. If you want to keep them, just find a place to sit."

    Yousang said coldly. His eyes instantly stared at Wei Chong! What does this person mean!

    Wei Chong didn't seem to notice You Sang's dissatisfaction. He even smiled deliberately and pointed at You Sang and the others: "They actually just came yesterday. They all just improvised to avoid the rain." You don't have to worry too much about being together."

    The implication is, don't forget who the original owner of this cave is. They are all guests who borrowed a place to live. The owner is willing to accept new guests, and the old guests are not qualified to refute.

    The black air on Yousang's face almost turned into ink in an instant.

    The young man gratefully put the nutrient solution and mineral water back into his supply bag. He sincerely thanked Wei Chong: "Thank you."

    After saying that, he found a place to sit outside the cave.

    "Dad..." Lanlan in the back was held in the arms of Brother 0. She pursed her lips and looked at Kusi's father over there sadly...

    Why did dad ignore Lanlan and seemed to not know Lanlan? ?

    ...

    The person has stayed, and Yousang can't drive him away anymore. He turned his head, looked at the little girl's downcast face, and frowned: "Lanlan, what's wrong with you? Why did you call him daddy?" ?"

    The little girl muttered: "Because that's Lanlan's father..."

    "I told you that your father is the god of violence!"

    Lanlan couldn't explain clearly. Dad Li is Lanlan's father, and Cus's father is also Lanlan. Lan's dad, Lan Lan has many dads, Val's dad, Warden's dad, Muyu's dad, Ennuo's dad, Kuoz's dad, Yun's dad...wait, wait, wait!

    Ye Ling touched the little girl's forehead at this time. He wanted to see if she was sick and was screaming.

    Several teenagers in the cave also began to circle around the little girl, checking to see if the little girl was feeling uncomfortable.

    Only the prince, who was sitting in the corner, squinted his eyes and looked at the young man at the door from a distance.

    Mianfeng also looked at the young man. After a while, like a telepathic connection between people with 3S abilities, Mianfeng suddenly turned his head to look at the prince, and just in time, the prince also looked at Mianfeng.

    Both of them had the same cautious look in their eyes.

    This young man is very strange. It is not strange that Lanlan calls him daddy, but it is strange that apart from them, there is also a huge iron-toothed bear and a cold and cunning Fengchi Wolf in the cave. But this young man starts from scratch. In the end, he didn't even glance at Iron-toothed Bear and Feng Chilang, as if he wasn't even curious about why they were in the same room with two strange beasts.

    There must be something wrong with this person, Shi Shu and Mianfeng can be 100% sure!

    "It's over, it's over. Brother Cus is not very good at acting. Why doesn't he take a look at the Iron-toothed Bear and the Wind-Red Wolf? He is too disapproving of the Iron-toothed Bear and the Wind-Red Wolf. This is not what an S-class contestant is watching. How would a strange beast react!" Ennuo sat on the sofa in the hotel room, pointing at the "new actors" on the big screen.