Su Ming stepped forward and said, “But you know about Blue Star, and China. You know a lot of stories about China!”

    Lan Lan put down the book in her hand. Coconut juice, she got up and ran away.

    "Lanlan! Lanlan!" Su Ming hurriedly chased after him.

    You Sang grabbed him and pushed him down to sit down. He hooked his arm around Su Ming's neck and came close to his ear: "What's your plan? You think I don't know. I'm a disciple. You can think of it and say, Do you also want 3... No, do you also want Lanlan to give you a small potted plant?"

    Su Ming: "..."

    Ye Ling looked sideways at this time: "Or do you want nutrient solution?"

    Su Ming: " ..."

    Xu Yue originally thought about why Su Ming suddenly lost his sense of history. But now after hearing what You Sang and Ye Ling said, he suddenly realized, oh, it turns out it was just a way of getting close to Lan Lan.

    Xu Yue sighed: "Old Su, if you have any problem, just say it. Let's not do this. You are not a sincere apprentice, and you don't really like Blue Star History. Aren't you deceiving other people's children's feelings?"

    Su Ming was speechless: "I really want to become my disciple!"

    "You are not allowed to become my disciple even if you want to!" Yousang's attitude was cold, and then he pushed Su Ming away again and looked at Su Ming up and down with his cold eyes.

    The look in his eyes clearly said: A person who takes banned drugs to enhance his mental strength suddenly tries every means to have a relationship with Lan Lan. He is not at ease at first sight. He really doesn't want you to get close to Lan Lan!

    Ye Ling obviously had the same idea. They didn't have to expose Su Ming. After all, Su Ming's mental power surged at that time to save them, but if he had his mind set on Lan Lan, they wouldn't tolerate it.

    Xu Yue saw the warning in the eyes of these two people and pulled Su Ming: "Forget it, what do you want to know about the history of Blue Star? Go out and ask casually on the Star Network. Lan Lan is just a child, she can know it. , it is estimated that most of the Blue Star Existence Party knows about it."

    Know everything!

    The Su family has studied Chinese history for three generations, but what Lan Lan just said, not to mention the Su family, is not known to them, even some of their friends who specialize in Blue Star history, and even experts who specialize in Blue Star history, do not know. Know!

    Su Ming didn't know how to explain it. He couldn't tell his story about how he took medicinal baths to change his physique since he was a child in order to prove his sincerity. There was still a live broadcast. If the empire didn't believe it, the entire Su family would be doomed!

    Su Ming had a headache: "Anyway, I really want to learn Chinese history!"

    Xu Yue said perfunctorily: "Okay, okay, if you want to learn it, you can learn it after you go out."

    Su Ming: "..."

    "Big brother..." Lan ran away. Lan suddenly ran back again.

    The little girl's cautious little hands were messing with the corners of her clothes. She muttered: "Lanlan just went out and thought about it for a long time. Lanlan feels that Lanlan still can't be her big brother's little teacher. Lanlan really doesn't know what to do." It’s from the little teacher.”

    Su Ming was about to say, you don’t know I’m teaching you!

    But he heard the little girl say again: "However, if the elder brother just wants to know about Lan Xing, Lan Lan can tell the elder brother even if he doesn't become his little teacher!"