"Tailless Monster Baby" does not have a hard skin like her mother "White Fish".

    Moreover, she is so weak, it seems like she will break if she is poked lightly.

    The big turtle was a little unhappy.

    It has no tail and is so fragile.

    How to raise such a small fish cub?

    It’s definitely not possible to survive!

    "Big Turtle, please stop chasing big brother. Can Lanlan play with you? Lanlan has harvested a lot of seafood. Can Lanlan prepare delicious turtle food for you!"

    "Little Fish Cub" called again.

    What is she calling?

    Are you hungry?

    The big turtle began to look around, and soon he saw the food in the distance. It wanted to eat the energy-containing food, but after the "little fish cub" called twice, it forgot about it.

    Looking now, the energy food is also standing on a "white fish".

    Thinking that the energy food also had no tail and only four legs, the big turtle thought about it again.

    The "white fish" give birth to "little strange fish" without tails. This kind of "little strange fish" is full of energy and can be used as its food. It should be delicious!

    However, the big sea turtle looked at this little "strange fish cub" on his back.

    After sniffing, she had no energy.

    The big turtle is even more worried.

    Even if he was born without a tail, he still doesn't have energy.

    The "tailless monster fish" born from other "white fish" all have energy.

    Not you.

    Why are you so stupid!

    The big turtle wanted to poke the "little fish cub" with its sharp mouth again, but thinking of the delicate temperament of the "little fish cub" that would break down with just one poke, the big turtle could only change the poking to nuzzling.

    Lan Lan was staggered by the big turtle. She giggled, touched the big turtle's mouth and said, "Do you want to eat turtle food? Okay, okay, Lan Lan will make it for you when we get back!" "

    Called again.

    What is she calling?

    The big turtle really couldn't figure it out. Finally, it looked around and suddenly saw a small tadpole-like shark.

    "Phew!" The big sea turtle ate the little shark in one bite with lightning speed.

    Unexpectedly, the big turtle would suddenly attack the baby shark: "!!!"

    Lan Lan, who witnessed the whole incident: "!!!"

    The big turtle turned its head back to its back, opened its mouth, and opened its mouth. The little shark inside vomited in front of the "baby fish".

    Eat, food. If you eat, you will not be hungry. If you are not hungry, you will not scream.

    Lanlan quickly picked up the little fish and saw that the little fish fluttered twice and was not dead. She was relieved.

    Lanlan looked at the big turtle again. After she and the big turtle's big black lantern-like eyes looked at each other for a while, Lanlan suddenly understood.