Part 18

D(tightly holding her shoulders)- what the hell were u trying to do han.....

Now twinkle couldnt control herself and breaks down crying badly in front of him. He hugs her tightly and sighs in relief bcz he himself was so scared. They stay like this for sometime until nik and roshni also barges in and becomes shocked seeing their state.

Nik/Ro- doodle/twinkle.....

Twinkle tries to break the hug bt doodle doesnt let her and pats her head.

D- thnk u guys bcz of both of u only today she is standing fit and fine in front of us otherwise she toh made all plans to leave us for forever.

 He signals them to look up and both gasps seeing the way dupatta tied on fan.

Ro- ohh my fucking god.....

Nik(angrily)- wht the fuck is wrong with u lady....

Nik marches towards twinkle bt she flinches so doodle hides her in his embarace and stops nik.

D- nik i already gave her wht she deserves now pls calm down.

Nik rubs his face and nods. Roshni immdiately hugs twinkle while having tears in her eyes.

After sometime they all composes themselves and makes twinkle sit on the bed and surrounds her with their glares.

Nik- Why?

T(nervously fisting her dupatta)- i..i wo i do..dont knw....i just f..feel like...

D(sternly)- ok i m gonna again ask u the very same question and if u didnt change ur answer i swear i m gonna drag u in a psychologist office r8 now. SO BETTER TELL ME THE TRUTH BCZ FEELING LIKE TO DO SUICIDE DEFINITELY NEEDS COUNSELLING.

Ro- both of u calm down idiots. This matter is not small. Handle it calmly or get lost i will myself talk to her if u dont knw how to control ur fucking anger. She is already feeling so helpless dont make it more difficult for her.

Both looks at twinkle and realises their anger is definitely doing nothing good. Twinkle was shaking in fear and was just sobbing. Doodle kneels down in front of her and softly holds her hands and kisses her palm.

D(very softly)- twinkle u said we r ur brothers r8 then dont u think u should directly come and talk to us if u were having any problem. Why did u take this stupid step hmm? U dont knw how much i was scared seeing u in that situation. We love u twinkle. We cant afford to lose u trust me. U r precious to us.

Twinkle burst into loud cries and hugs him tightly.

T- i m sry for being so selfish. I didnt think about u all. Its just i couldnt control myself. Its all getting out of my hands. I cant bear it anymore. It hurts bhaiya. It hurts so much. I cant handle all alone now.

Ro(wiping her tears)- twinkle what happened with u that lead u to take such a drastic step? Tell me i m toh ur elder sister r8.

T(crying)- diiii.....save me plsss....

Nik- we all r here for u kiddo. We will save u from all troubles. Tell us....

T- pkka na u all wont leave me like everyone?

They were confused bt they nods and hugs her together.

NIK/Ro/D- we wont bchcha.....

Twinkle wiping her tears from back of her hand slowly removes her dupatta and slides her kurti little down from her shoulders making their eyes widen seeing her pale white skin covered with red marks.

D- twinkle this.....(slowly)how?

T(crying)- he beat me bhaiya...he daily tortures me. It hurts so much. I cry bt he is a monster. He doesnt give a damn and tortures me more bcz it gives him satisfaction. U knw he also snatch my most precious thing my innocence from me that too very brutually and he doesnt even feel bad for it. Day night he just tortures me. I dont want to live anymore. I cant.....