Lan Lan sighed and said to Xiao Yuyu: "Although you are called Lan Lan's mother, Lan Lan is not your mother. You should go find your own mother. Lan Lan doesn't have a fish tank to raise you here."

    Lan Lan . Lan gently put the little fish back into the water.

    After the baby shark returned to the sea, it began to swim around the boat, but it did not jump on the boat again. It must have felt the discomfort of lack of water.

    Lan Lan did not close the protective cover. She sat on the side of the boat, pressed her arms on the side of the boat, rested her chin on the back of her hands, and said to the little fish below: "No one has called Lan Lan's mother yet. I don't know why. , when you called Lanlan mother, Lanlan felt a little happy."

    [Just tell me why we encountered such a large group of sawtooth shorttail sharks so early in the morning. It turned out to be the trouble caused by this baby shark, you... Did you eat the eggs of their sawtooth shark leader? They mobilized the entire group to hunt you down! ]

    [Hahahaha Lanlan is so cute. Isn't it normal to feel happy when called mom? When I was little and playing drinking games at home, I loved being a mother the most! 】

    【In fact, children originally like to be parents, because their enlightenment in life starts from learning from their parents, so they naturally yearn to be omnipotent parents. ]

    "Hey, that's right!" Lan Lan suddenly remembered something at this moment. She opened her small backpack and took out two bottles of homemade nutrient solution.

    Handing a bottle of nutrient solution to her elder brother, Lanlan opened another bottle, dipped a little nutrient solution into her fingers, then reached out and fed the little fish.

    The baby shark jumped up and sucked the little girl's finger. After tasting the energy, the innocent little fish's eyes suddenly lit up. She jumped out of the waves more lively, as if she wanted to eat more!

    Feng Chilang, who had just finished vomiting, came over. It used its big head to nudge the little girl's arm, and used its wet nose to smell the little girl's hand.

    Lanlan poured out the nutrient solution and fed it to the puppy.

    There were only two bottles of nutrient solution in Lanlan's bag. The nutrient solution was originally placed in Brother 0's big backpack. Lanlan secretly took two bottles over, thinking that she could give the puppy a little something from time to time.

    After feeding the puppies and fish, Lanlan ate the remaining half of the bottle of nutrient solution. When she turned around, she found that her elder brother was looking at the bottle of nutrient solution with a slight frown on his face, but did not open it to drink.

    In fact, Shi Shu opened it and took a sip, but then he immediately closed it.

    "Brother, this is Lanlan's nutrient solution made by herself. It was originally this color, it's not broken..."

    Thinking of the fact that the nutrient solution didn't sell well before, Lanlan was questioned by Brother Yousang and the others that this was a change. Bad nutrient solution, Lan Lan quickly explained.