4

Onika Minaj
Apartment

I couldn't believe it, twitter users were calling me all kinds of names. While some expressed their happiness that I was 'dating' thee Beyonce.

It was still new to me how strangers turned fans cared so much about who an artist was dating. I guess this is what I signed up for.

I know Beyonce said to not say or do anything but it's her fault that people are being rude to me.

So I posted a tweet.

❤️🔒

Within 5 minutes of that tweet I got a call from an unknown number, I answered anyway.

-Onika I specifically asked that you said nothing.

And I said nothing, just emojis

-they are misleading, or thats exactly what you intended? Don't dig yourself a grave you might not be able to crawl out.

no grave deeper than the one you dug for me without my concern.

-I'm trying to put back the soil, but you are making it hard for me.

I'm sorry, this is stressing me out okay. I don't know how to deal with it.

-I know you are new to this, I should have known better. Let me try to fix this okay?

okay

Somehow the call had managed to ease up my worries for now.

I don't know where the media got their Intel from but Beyonce was none of the things they portrayed her to be.

Lauren finally got home and apologised profoundly for not being there for me, which I didn't see a need for her too. She does so much for me and I want her to go out and have fun, she loves a good time out drinking.

"So you and Beyonce huh? Who would had thought?" we were in bed and I slightly slapped her ass.

"Nothing happened, she just brought me home" she gave me a look, you'd think out of everyone she'd be the one to believe me.

"sure, but you two would make a fire couple" I rolled my eyes, not a chance.

"Who were you with last night?" she pretended to snore, nope I'm not falling for it. "tell me" I pressed.

"If you must know, it was the same person I had been with last couple of times" I couldn't believe it, she's seeing someone not just sleeping with someone.

"Do I know her?" that unsettled her but she musked it with a smile. "you'll know about her soon, we are just starting off" that was enough to know, I was happy for her.

Rihanna surprisingly wasn't faced about the dating drama, seems like I was the one worried. They can't fault me, this is new to me. She even cracked a joke about posting a pic of Beyonce and I on Instagram, that would get everyone talking.

The tweet with the emojis simply meant my heart was locked, but fans and the public assumed it meant my heart belonged to Beyonce and she had the key to the lock. I could see why they thought that.

"Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea if  you pretended to be dating" is she serious right now.

"I mean think about it, you're are just taking off. There's no such thing as bad publicity. As you gain fans, they'll know from the start that you are dating someone and won't be so possessive and obsessive about your love life from here on" now that she said it, it got me thinking but Beyonce out of everyone?