52| "I'm here and will always be there when you need it" 🔥

*forget about the face masks*

Naomi

He starts trailing kisses down my neck, and my body's going insane.

I needed him.

I moaned with every kiss he planted.

"Do you wanna do this?" He asks.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip on purpose.

His jaw clenches, and I lifted myself up so our faces we close and smile.

"Yes. Yes, I do. Of course I do." I whispered, and before I knew it, his hand wrapped around my throat and smashed his lips onto mine.his other hand roaming my body.

I moaned into him mouth.

He then started removing the night dress I had on, and I started removing his shirt.

He was now shirtless, and I just had on a satin red lace bra and underwear.

"Fuck." He whispers to myself as his eyes roamed my body.

He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Just don't make too much noise. Because I know how loud you can get." He whispers.

"Excuse me, sir. You're the loudest in this situation."

"Guess we'll have to see." He smirked.

He then slowly made his was down my throat with kisses and down the valley in between my breath and to my stomach, then my inner thighs.

I watched him, and his eyes met mine with a smirk on his lips.

Shirs is about to go down.

I mentally and try to physically prepare myself for what he's about to do.

I gripped the sheets, knowing I was gonna be a moaning mess.

He kisses my inner thighs, and I have already started moaning.

He runs a finger along the underwear and gently down my clit.

And just like that, my back was arching towards the high ceilings, and I knew right then and there I was gonna lose this test.

My head snaps at him the moment I feel a ripping sound from my underwear.

"Are you shitting me, Ace!?" I asked in shock.

"Shh, don't worry. I'll get you an entire warehouse of them if you want." He says and dips his head and his tongue runs up my clit in a gentle teasing manner.

"Fuck." I said lowly, my head falling back.

Right as I was about to scold him to stop treasing me, his thumb starts to work my clit and I grab the sheets pile there's no tomorrow.

I began rolling my his at the sensation.

"Stop moving those beautiful hips for me, Nai." He says, and I do as told, whilst fighting a fight to do so again.

His thumb was replaced with his tongue, and my chest was rising, and I knew I was about to start coming at the familiar feeling in my abdomen.

He didn't let me take a break as he continued licking and sucking.

I feel him slip in a finger, and he's moving it in and out, and he continues licking my clit.

He lips his head and leans forward till our faces are close and kisses me.

One turns into two, and two turns into three.

I scream and moan, and my back arches again.

"I'm gonna -" he cuts me off.