Chapter 64.5- Together Forever

Start from the beginning

Suma gasps. She runs to Tengen and jumps onto his back with tears pouring out of her eyes.

Tengen: Hey!

Suma: No! No! We're not leaving you! We're never to leave you, okay?! We're always going to be together! No matter how many times we're reborn, we're always going to be your wives! No matter what!

Hinatsuru: Please don't hate us! Don't scold us!

Makio: Don't leave us all by ourselves! I'll never forgive you if you leave us behind!

Suma wails loudly.

Suma: Because we're always going to be together! How could you?! How could you?! Don't you remember the promise that we made?! Have you forgotten?!

Tengen's eyes widen.

All of Tengen's wives were sitting in front of him. There was a blanket wrapped around all of them. They were sitting together.

Tengen: The four of us together can't be beat! Being cold or hungry doesn't bother us at all! I promise you! We're always going to be together! I'm never going to leave you three! See? You're not afraid of anything now, are you?

Suma wails again. Tengen holds her legs and supports her so she's steady on his back. He, and all of his wives walk forward to dark side... Hell. After walking through some flames, he changes back into his old human self.

Nezuko and Tanjiro held the last of Tengen's ashes, both of them sadly looking at it disappear.

The dust turns into a turquoise glittery color as it flies onto the sky, all before fading away.

Nezuko: I wonder if they made it up.

Tanjiro looks up at Nezuko. She looks back at him and smiles.

Nezuko: It's over, huh? I'm exhausted.

Nakime: I see. Six huh? That would be the lowest of the Upper Ranks. Well, six or not, you still defeated an Upper Rank, so yes, congratulations are in order. Right, Six or not. I don't mind offering you my praise.

Gyutaro: Well not that your praise will do anything for me.

Ume: You sure took your time getting here! So much of your time.

Nakime: What are you going to do now that you've lost your left hand and left eye? How long will it take you to return to duty after battling this lowly Upper Six? Who's going to fill in for you then?

Gyutaro: We're retiring. There's just no way I can still fight. We also agreed on retiring once we've defeated an Upper Rank. I'm sure the master will except that.

Nakime: Don't be ridiculous. I refuse to accept it. As it is, too many youngsters are dying before reaching their potential. There's still a vacant spot now that Ayaki's gone. Ume knock some sense into your brother. Battle on until you die.

Ume: I'm not retiring. I'll continue to fight. And sadly there is a youngster who's about to reach her full potential.

Gyutaro: That young girl Hakuji hates.

Nakime: ...Hey... No way. Then she survived? This battle? That Nezuko Kamado?

Crows were cawing over a forest.

Muzan: They defeated it? An Upper Rank? Good job, Gyutaro, Ume, Nezuko, Tanjiro, Kanao, Aoi!

Muzan coughed a lot. He had blood coming out of his mouth.

Wife: Master Muzan...

Muzan: For a hundred years... For a hundred years nothing had changed! But now it has! Tsukahiro... (not sure if this her real name but I saw it on the fanon wiki)

Tsukahiro: Yes?

Muzan coughs a lot.

Muzan: Do you see? This is an omen! And eventually, they will reach that man. Kagaya Ubuyashiki! We will defeat you without fail during our generation! You, the sole blemish on my family!

Muzan coughs more.

Tsukahiro: Children, go boil some water! And fetch his medicine and some towels! Hurry!

Kid: Father!

Kid 2: Father!

Kid: Father!

Sanemi looks up. He was in a palace of golden endless rooms.

The alternate dimension. The Infinity Castle. The fact that I'm summoned here means... that an Upper Rank was killed by the Demon Slayers!

Ume was helping Gyutaro walk.

Gyutaro: Oh, damn! This hurts like hell!

Ume: But thank goodness, Brother! Really! Thank goodness you're alive!

Gyutaro: So you'll be returning to the battlefield, right?

Ume: Yeah. But let's go home to a hero's welcome! And be cool about it!

Kanao cried loudly! She, Nezuko, Aoi and Tanjiro were all in a great bear hug. She and Nezuko were crying.

Kanao: Thank goodness!

Nezuko: We're alive!

Kanao: Yeah! Yeah!

Aoi grunted softly.

Tanjiro: Mm!

Nezuko: You guys... You guys... I'm so glad you're alive!

FINISHED BEOFRE 2024 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

読んでくれてありがとう! 🧡