Surprise got wrong

Au Pov (why not?): A young, gorgeous girl waited for a cab outside Mumbai's airport. After ten minutes, the cab pulled up in front of her. The driver assisted her in loading her bags into the car, and she also sat in it. After an hour of travel, she arrived in front of her closest friend, soulmate, or, as it were, her brother's building. She made her way to the 11th floor. After three years, look for the nameplate 'Mr. Virat Kohli and Mrs. Anushka Kohli.' Her crystal-clear eyes began to moisten. She rang the bell after going through an old memories.

End of Au Pov

Virat's Point of View: I was chilling at home with my colleagues, siblings, and spouses. Someone pressed the doorbell. Being lazy, I requested Siraj to open the door for me. But how was our tiny Siraj going to remain quiet? He began to scream about how everyone was telling him to do their tasks. Someone rang the bell again. Siraj got up from the sofa and proceeded to answer the door, as he had no other choice. And he started yelling that some crazed fan had arrived. We all stood up and approached the door with bats and stumps. Even our sleepy skipper awoke and went there. But when I saw that person, I was stunned. Only Vihu emerged from my mouth.

End of Virat Pov

Vihanna's Point of View: My eyes welled up as I saw my brother's nameplate. After emerging from my llalaland, I rang the bell. After 5 minutes, no one opened the door, so I rang it again. This time, ODI No. 1 baller Siraj answered the door and gazed at me for a minute before shouting at me, claiming I was a crazy fan. After coming out of shock, the entire squad was in front of me, with bats and stumps. I was terrified, yet my ears heard Vihu. I was simply staring at that person. I just said, "Dada," and the world in front of me started to spin before I passed out.

End of Vihanna Pov

Au Pov: Before Vihu kissed the ground, someone caught her, and it was none other than Shubhman. Everyone was afraid. Virat was terrified of his wife; if she found out what happened to her baby, she would eat everyone. "Shubhman, take her insideof the house and make her lay on the sofa; I will bring water." Virat said Shubhman obeyed Vi Bhai's instructions and led her inside. Until then, all of the women entered the living room and were perplexed to see Viha there. Nush simply glanced at her, startled to see her huge baby after three years. Tears flowed freely from her eyes. Ritika observed tears. "Why is Vihu here?." Ritika asked worriedly, seeing her dear friend crying. She was sad. " Riti, my baby, tell her to wake up." Anushka said this while crying. Until then, Virat arrived with water and quickly sprinkled it on Viha's face. Viha slowly opened her eyes and looked around, confused. Anushka hugged her tightly, relieved to see her awake. The room was filled with a sense of relief as Viha regained consciousness.

End of Au Pov

" Dada.... I have missed you so much. I came to surprise you, but your team surprised me with a mini-heart attack. Please, Siraj sir, avoid getting hyper before knowing the problem. You stunned me, and you may put down the bats and stumps. I'm not going to murder you." Vihana murmured

"Um, Vihanna, ma'am. I'm sorry I scared you. I was also afraid of seeing a woman in front of the house. I assumed you were a crazed fan who had followed one of us so you could see us. And it was not my purpose to terrify you. I'm sorry again." Siraj responded softly.

"I suppose it's okay. Btw, Nush, where is Vamika? I did not see her. Please let her know Bua is here." Vihu stated it cutely, making everyone around her giggle.

"Guys, we should get going; no one wants to interact with us. Let's go, guys." Ritika said sadly ( faking it).

"No, bhabhi, I ahh." Vihu began to whine.

"What you just want is to meet your nephew, not us, not even your nush bhabhi." Nush stated that while wearing a fake expression of anger.

"Nush, don't annoy my sister; she just arrived. By the way, why did you come to India? You were planning to come next week, correct?" Virat stated:

"Kon bol raha hai dekho, khud toh usko kitna pareshan karta tha." Rohit stated

"Ye benstokes." Virat stated.

And then the Rohirat fight started.

"Bhabhis, how can you handle them?" Vihu whispers to Nush and Ritika.

" Patience beta... Beta Patience..." Both whispered and yelled.

"Vihu, go to the room and get fresh." Nush said to Vihu

"Okay, I will be back. " Vihu went to her room.

________________________________________

Hey guys 1st chapter is here and hope you like this book. I'll see you in next chapter till then bye bye !!!