THE MAKING OF A FUCK TOY PT. 04

Start from the beginning

When they both entered the playroom, Lisa noticed a new piece of furniture in the center of the room.

How the hell did he get that in here without me noticing?

She thought to herself. It was a large flat padded platform. It had to be about 4" thick with several D-rings along the edges of the padding.

«Alright my pretty little pet, hop up on the center of the pad and get on all fours.» she said in hee breathy Domme voice.

Lisa readily complied, with an extra little swish of her tail. Jisoo then tied her wrists together in a 'cat paw knot", the Korean grinned to herself thinking it was an appropriate knot for her little kitten tail surprise, then pulled them above her head and secured them to the edge of the pad. Next Jisoo laced a 'Lark's Head knot' to her thigh and ankle, wrapping it around the leg and securing it with a 'surgeon's knot'. She repeated the same knot on her other thigh and ankle, then secured them along edge of the pad on opposite slide. The result was a variation of a frog tie. It had her the perfect position to access her pussy and ass. Jisoo walked around her, checking to make sure that each knot wasn't cutting her circulation off.

«How does that feel my little kitten?»

«So fucking hot Mommy. Your kitten is in heat for you.» she breathlessly responded.

«Language pet. Have we not discussed this? I think that you're asking for some punishment.» she replied quizzically.

«Yes Mistress. My body is yours to punish and ravish.» she said both mournfully and excitedly.

Jisoo went over to the near wall and pulled a rattan cane and two crops. One a small rider's crop and the other a feather tipped crop. With her eyes facing forward, she couldn't see what she'd retrieved. As she walked behind her, she swished the rattan cane through the air. Jisoo noticed her tail move when her tight opening clenched in response the terrifying sound of the implement. Canes were something that she'd told her she feared. Jisoo had no intention of using it on her, only to get her attention and put her on edge. She succeeded on both accounts.

Jisoo kneeled behind her and gently removed her precious little cat tail. She placed on a towel for her to clean and put away later. Then she stepped back and took the rider's crop and teased her displayed rosette with the 1" wide leather keeper. Because of her tight restraints she couldn't move. Jisoo flicked the crop and slapped her rosette gently, teasing it. Then she moved around, tapping her inner thighs, cheeks, then back to her tight hole. She laid several precise stings to her tight hole. Lisa flinched but moaned with her ministrations.

Jisoo moved to her side and gave her some well-placed slaps to the sides of her hanging breasts. She whimpered but was loving it. She then returned to her behind. She reddened it methodically, before returning to her tight hole. She focused on bringing it to a nice crimson color. When she felt that she had received enough punishment for her language, she dropped the crop on the floor and picked up the feather topped one. She teased her skin and reddened areas. Lisa wiggled as best she could, trying to avoid the teasing toy. Jisoo thought that the tickling was more painful than the actual strikes. She made a mental note about that.

«Are you ready kitten? Mommy can't wait any longer to take your last slut hole.» her gravelly voice proclaimed.

«Oh god yes Mommy!» she said with a whimper.

Jisoo moved behind her and took a generous amount of lube and warmed it in her hands. She applied it to her opening and then to her throbbing cock. When she was opened enough to take her, she pressed the thick tip of her cock against her hole, teasing her.

«Tell me what you want kitten.»

Lisa still felt the sting from her cropping her asshole, but she moaned in anticipation. «P-Please Mommy, claim your slut last hole.»