Chapter 6 : Captured Secret

Yeji's mind raced as she weighed her options, the urgency pushing her to make a split-second decision. Confronting those after her was risky, yet escaping unnoticed seemed equally challenging.

With a deep breath, Yeji carefully maneuvered toward the clinic's exit, attempting to remain hidden.

As she reached the door, a hand on her shoulder froze her in place.

Panic surged as she faced a man with a stony expression, his cold gaze locking onto hers.

"Well, well, Hwang Yeji. It's a pleasure to meet you," he sneered, a sinister smile playing on his lips.

Trying to maintain composure, Yeji replied, "What do you want? Who are you?"

Joel chuckled, "Isn't it obvious? I'm here for the Pink Diamond, and you are connected to it. A missing daughter, a microchip, and the diamond—quite the family drama."

Yeji's mind raced as she calculated her next move.

Meanwhile, Ryujin, sensing something amiss, exited the washroom and saw the tense standoff. As much as she wanted to confront the man, she decided to hide behind the wall.

"What's going on here?" Ryujin mouthed to Yeji, her eyes narrowing as she noticed Joel, Jung Woojin's main man. Her eyes quivered in fear.

Ignoring Ryujin's question, Yeji focused on Joel but decided to sign to Ryujin instead.

"Stay in there," Ryujin muttered quietly, reading Yeji's hand signs.

"Hand over the Pink Diamond, and maybe I'll consider sparing your life," Joel spoke.

"What Pink Diamond, dude? You're crazy. What are you on about?" Yeji's confusion spilled out, knowing her words could endanger her life.

Yeji's eyes darted around, searching for an escape route. She had to protect Ryujin and avoid putting her in further danger that dhe had no idea she had.

But Joel commanded, "Enough chit-chat, doll. Guys, take her."

Yeji let out a blood-curdling scream as the men grabbed her quickly and harsh tossing her into a  vehicle,

and Ryujin watched in fear, trembling and landing on the floor, she panics trying to maintain her breathing

She sees a necklace on the ground and grapples onto it

She faints

_____
Pov: NOONE.

In the dimly lit room, the tension hung thick as the footage unfolded, revealing Yeji and Ryujin alive at the vet as they looked into Kat's eyes .

Soobin's eyes widened in a mix of surprise and gratitude as he beheld his sister seemingly unharmed after years of uncertainty.

She looked just like her other brothers

She possesses striking features, a blend of fierceness and beauty. Her appearance exudes a captivating allure, making her a stunning woman.

Yeonjun, fixated on the screen, maintained a stoic demeanor, his interest momentarily peaking at one of the girls. Still, he remained focused on the technical aspects, stating, "They're alive, but we need to act fast to ensure their safety and extract them from this situation."

Beomgyu simply nods while staring at the short black haired woman next to the Hwang's treasure

Soobin, fueled by renewed determination, actively joined the strategic discussion, sharing insights about his sister. He emphasized the importance of a careful approach, considering Yeji's history and the need for a meticulous rescue plan.