Ready for tour?

Y/N's point of view:

" Always looking over my shoulder cause I don't ever want to miss you..."

The alarm clock started to blare out Lauren's part of Everlasting Love signaling the start of a new day, and for me to get my lazy ass out of bed. Usually I would cover my face with a pillow since im so not a morning person, but I mean when Lauren's singing to you it's an exception right?

Stretching my sore limbs, I slowly made my way out of bed.

About to start singing along, my phone starting to play Rihanna's "bitch better have my money"

Which reminded me that he owed me some.

I turned off my alarm clock and quickly picked up.

" What's up James?", I greeted one out of the two of my best friends.

I heard some people talking in the background.

"Hey Y/N!" 

I could imagine him smiling on the other end of the phone.

. "We need you to come down to the studio at noon for a surprise meeting Simon put together right now."

Speaking of James, I forgot to mention that he's 21 and is also my manager.

When they first assigned me James, I thought, how can this hot young dude be my manager?
He probably doesn't know what he's doing.

But after managing me for a while now, he's never let me down and we actually became best friends.
Our relationship is that of brother and sister.

"Fine. I'll get ready. See you in an hour.",I groaned earning a laugh from James before ending the call.

What can I say ? I'm still pretty tired.

I took a quick shower. Then put on black skinny jeans, and crop top which had a picture of Lana Del Rey on it (cause she's awesome ) that showed off a bit of my toned stomach and top of my V line. Finally I put on my favorite pair of Timberland's.

Thanks to sports when was in highschool I managed to stay in shape, and I also model whenever I have the spare time .
My modelling career only skyrocketed once i became famous, so I have to thank my fans.

I finished getting ready by applying really light makeup since I necessarily didn't need it. And as for my hair, I just blow dried it and let it cascade in it's natural waves.

Before walking out the door, I grabbed my leather jacket, phone, shades, and my black  'The 1975' beanie.

Forgetting to eat breakfast, I decided to grab an apple and the keys to my 2015 black Ferrari. By far it's one of my favorite cars to drive.

As I was about to enter my car I recieved another call. Although this time it was from Simon.

Answering it with slight curiousity and a happy tone, I asked, "What's up Simon?"

I heard him chuckle genuinely.

"Y/N,how's my favorite artist doing?" His thick English accent rang out clearly.

"I'm actually heading out to the studio for the surprise meeting. Is anything wrong? Did it get canceled or-"

"Oh no no no" ,he cut me off quickly, "I wanted it to be a surprise, but there was a change of plans."

He took a short pause, which only added to my worrysome.

"We were going to discuss another tour for you. Congratulations Y/N.And be warned, you will be meeting one of your opening acts when you arrive. Have a safe drive and see you soon ."

He hung up and left me speechless. I did the only thing I and anyone in my position would have done. I screamed in excitement, did a happy dance to the drivers side of the car, and sped towards Epic Records.

Throughout the drive I kept thinking of the endless celebrities I could be getting to work with.

..............,.................................
(Be sure to check out my my new fan fiction called "Split Emotions (Fifth Harmony/you)" I think you'll like it!)
Okay so I was going to keep writing but then I thought it was too long haha. Tell me if I should continue this story or not? and yeah comment please (:
-desired21