Chapter 1

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* ......*click*

Ugh. Monday morning, the first day of school. Thanks goodness I'm a senior this year. Hopefully I'll be able to get through this year without causing any kind of trouble.

Fingers crossed.

I crawled out of my bed and realize that at some point during the night I must've taken my shorts off because I'm now standing in the middle of my room in just my underwear and a tank top. Lovely. It sure is a good thing that no one else is up to see me.

Still in my pajamas, or lack there of, I head downstairs to the kitchen to fix me a bowl of cereal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all.

I take my time because this cereal is literally the best thing in my life at the moment and I truly want to savour every last bite. Chocoa Crunch is my favorite cereal. It's Canadian, and honestly, who doesn't love Canadian things?

I rinse my bowl out and put it in the sink along with the bowl and head back upsatirs to get dressed. It's the first day of school, so I want to look nice.

I settle on some ripped black skinny jeans, and AC/DC tank top, my favorite black hoodie, and my Vans.

Casual punk rock is always the best way to go.

Looking at the clock I almost shit my pants because I must've taken a bit longer than I thought. I only have 5 minutes left and I haven't even taken care of the necessities.

Quickly, I brush my teeth, then hair, deciding that leaving it down today is gonna have to happen because I'm running late. Luckily I don't really need much makeup, so I just dab on some mascara and head downstairs.

Grabbing by bag and keys, I almost run out the front door and into the garage where my baby awaits.

My car. My baby is my car. She's a 69 black camero. I got her when I turned 16, a birthday gift from my father.

I step in and crank her to life. I back out and speed off to the hell hole they call school. I'm all of a sudden really happy that I only live 7 blocks from the school.

When pulling up, I park in the student parking area and book it to homeroom. I have just enough time to get in and get my schedule.

Mrs. Raychee is my homeroom teacher and also a physics teacher. She's really cool.

"Ally!" She greeted me. "How nice of you to join us! I thought you weren't coming today! Just take your usual seat and I'll give you your schedule in a moment."

"Thank you Mrs. Raychee! " I say as I take my seat in the very back.

After a few moment of welcoming more students into the class, I finally get me schedule. Now, to see who I have.

1st: English 12 - Boebi - room 323
2nd: Calculus - Johnson - room 116
3rd: Adv. Girls Swim - Phelps - POOL

Cool, I only have 3 classes this year. But, Boebi... that name didn't sound familiar. Maybe they're a new teacher or something.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling everyone to go to first hour, also bursting everyone's ear drums. That stupid bell has always been a million times louder in this classroom than any other. It's really weird.

I grab my bag and head to first, a bit anxious to see who this mystery teacher is.

When I walk into class, I can't seem to find the teacher, so I just take a seat at the front. Maybe they got lost or something. Who knows.

I was going to ask this really tall chick standing outside the class, but I don't think she would know either. She looked new, or at least I've never seen her.

The final bell rings and still no sign of the teacher, but that new girl seems to not want to sit down.

Then she speaks, "Hello, class! I'll be your teacher for the year. I'm Miss Boebi."

What? Did I just hear her right? She's the teacher?

"She's so hot!" One of the more arrogant boys behind me whispers to his flock of morons.

How immature, I think, immature, but so so true!

This woman wasn't your average high school teacher. She looks like she should be a Victoria's Secret model instead of a 12th grade English teacher.

She's got to be at least 5'10" with long, dark, wavy brown hair that has just the ends died a dark red. She has a floral tank top on underneath a light blue hoodie, along with blue skinny jeans and black converse. Looks like I wasn't the only one that decided on casual today. Her necklace is an anchor that hangs just below her chest area and it really brings the whole outfit together.

She looks absolutely stunning and I can feel myself becoming very distracted.

She starts taking roll call and as I'm waiting to be called on, I figure out what to say. Here is good, I'll go with here.

"Ally Hills?"

Frozen. I'm frozen. No words. She's Looking around the room for me and I'm trying to tell my brain to words. Nothing is coming out.

You idiot! You're making a complete fool of yourself! Say something, you idiot! Quick before she marks you absent!
"Heresent! I-uh... I mean here!"

Laughter is heard throughout the class and Miss Boebi shushes them.

Shit. How could I have fucked up that bad already. I really need to get my shit together before tomorrow.

Then again, could anyone really blame me? She's pretty distracting and I couldn't figure out what to say.

I'm pretty sure that my face is about as red as a tomato right now, so that's fun.

What a great way to start out the year.

**********

Hey, creampuffs! So I decided that I'd write my own story.

I don't exactly know what I want to do with it just yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

If you have any suggestions of what you'd like to see from this story please let me know. I'm open to anything!

Thanks! Didn't edit.