𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. back to nanwu

Start from the beginning

"also you know i usually don't drink this much. so─" sang yue's sentence was cut off. she was looking outside of the window, trying make things better. "who did you go with?" jiaxu asked cutting her sentence. "my roommates" sang yue replied curtly. "what about the jiang yang from yesterday? he came out with you and bai caiyu" jiaxu remarked in a solemn tone. "isn't he 190cm tall? and he even gave you fruits and coffee. is he also your roommate" jiaxu asked again. "no, he's my roommate's boyfriend's bestfriend" sang yue whispered. "is that him?" jiaxu inquired. "what do you mean?" sang yue asked with knitted brows. "the guy you like, is it him?" duan jiaxu asked as sang yue immediately turned her face away from him. denying his accusations vehemently.

"makes sense you said you like a guy that's a bit older than you and jiang yang is your age" jiaxu teased. "honestly honestly i don't even know why you don't liks jiang yang. he's like a perfect man, truly a campus god" sang zhi chriped in shaking her head as sang yue just glared at her. "so tell if that isn't your type, then what is?" jiaxu asked to sang yue. "i don't want to" sang yue whined shoving a piece of watermelon in her mouth., turning away form him. "is it a guy who is handsome and sharp-looking?" jiaxu asked. "no" sang yue fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater. "he's. . . he's very manly and gentleman like" sang yue answered eating another piece of watermelon. "so you like muscular guys?" jiaxu asked, subtly checking himself, mentally calculating how many rounds he needed to hit the gym to become manly.

"no" sang yue coughed. "so you like guys who are manly but with no muscles, is like a gentleman, and nice to everyone?" jiaxu asked. sang zhi chortled from the back. "bro that sounds so much like jiaxu gē." sang yue rolled her eyes at her sister, "you're trippin' girl." "sang yue the guy you described sounds like a jerk" jiaxu teased. "hey he isn't!" sang yue exclaimed. 'am i defending jiaxu gē from jiaxu gē?' she thought to herself. "you're nosy" sang yue lectured. "i am nosy? sang yue i've never met a guy like that in my life. i am just curious" jiaxu argued. sang yue allowed her head to fall on the head rest, "you're so nosy, can you stop asking?" she whined.

a moment later sang yue decided it was her time to tease him. "jiaxu gē, you're what thirty shouldn't you get a girlfriend instead of bothering me?" she asked. "kiddo i am not even twenty five" jiaxu smiled. "and plus where should i get a girlfriend?" he asked. "why don't you introduce me to one?" jiaxu teased turning the tables. "that won't do. i know girls only my age" she claimed. "only your age? i am fine with that" jiaxu briefly looked into her warm brown eyes before looking back at the road, her face heating up. "what do you mean?" she asked, puzzled. "the literal meaning" jiaxu replied fixing his tie. "so you're fine dating girls my age?" she asked, receiving a hum of agreement from the older. "girls younger than me?" she asked. "kiddo that'll be too young" jiaxu chuckled at her. sang yue thought about it for a moment. was he teasing her?

"that still won't do. the only girls i know my age are my dorm mates and one of them is taken and the other two are not interested" she shook her head. "then what about you jiêjiê" sang zhi asked, having fun teasing her older sister. sang yue met with jiaxu's questioning gaze before she replied. "what are you one? i like someone else" she blushed.

               𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒 sang yue entered the living room. the gifts bags in her hand. "māmā" sang yue skipped towards her mother hand her the bag of gift. "your new year's gift" the girl smiled sheepishly. it was manicure─pedicure set. sang yue then turned to her father and handed him a smart watch. "you can keep a track of how many steps you walked, your blood pressure, sugar and heart rate" she explained as the older man was in awe of the technology of the watch. "little satan where's my gift?" sang yan asked. he was met with a wide eyed sang yue who apologized to him. "it's okay" he waved it off. sang yue then smiled sarcastically, "it's in your room." she watched as the older male dashed off to him room only to find a pair of shoes. he had slipped to her while talking how he wanted those shoes.