𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. back to nanwu

Start from the beginning

"i am sitting in the back" sang zhi smiled. "why?!" sang yue whispered. "because. . . the front seat makes me sick" sang zhi lied. "since when?!" sang yue argued. "since last night!" the younger argued back. with a sigh sang yue walked to jiaxu's car. but a voice called out to her making her turn back immediately. "good morning!" jiang yang said. "good morning!" the girl replied. "are you okay? you drank alot last night?" the guy asked. duan jiaxu emerged from where he was setting sang yue's luggage. eyes catching jiang yang's figure. "i am okay" sang yue replied, threading a hand through her hairs.
"do you need anything from me?" sang yue asked as she watched her sister announce that she forgot something and went back in her dorms. jiaxu closed the trunck of the car with a noise catching the attention of the university students. "hi there gēgē" jiang yang greeted the elder male, who nodded at them signaling them to continue their conversation as if he wasn't burning with jealousy. sang yue turned her attention back to jiang yang completely avoiding meeting duan jiaxu's eyes. "you were saying something?" sang yue said.

"i actually wanted to say i like you. i have since the freshman year" the guy confessed. "i know you probably don't like me but i wanted to confess so that you can officially reject me and i can get rid of all the 'what ifs' and 'maybes' in my mind" the guy chuckled. sang yue gulped, she looked over at jiaxu who was standing there leaning on his black car before looking back at jiang yang. sang yue remembered duan jiaxu's teachings. "thank you liking me, really but i am sorry i cannot reciprocate your feelings" sang yue replied.

by this time sang zhi had came back along with bai caiyu. sang yue immediately recognized the devilish smile on her younger sister's face. she's seen them lot when they were kids, specially whenever sang zhi was about to do something mischievous. sang yue's eyes widened slightly upon spotting a familiar garbage bag in caiyu's hand. oh god just don't do what i am thinking, sang yue thought to herself. "there's no need to apologize. we're still friends after this right?" the guy asked as sang yue nodded. "eat this breakfast on the road" the guy said as he handed her the breakfast bag. "thank you" sang yue smiled warmly, taking the bag from him. "i'll go then" the guy smiled as sang yue hummed.

"why are you here?" sang yue asked sharply to caiyu. "yùtù what should i with these?" caiyu smirked receiving a what the fuck are you doing look for sang yue. "caiyu jiêjiê what are those?" sang zhi smirked drinking the juice her boyfriend got her. "oh all the love letters that sangsang received all year. there's like two more garbage bag filled up to the brim with such love letters" caiyu answered giving sang yue a just wait and watch look. "i heard jiêjiê receives alot of love letters!" sang zhi gossip. "shut up" sang yue snapped at her sister. "and you, of course throw them. it's not like i am taking them to nanwu" sang yue said to caiyu who nodded still the stupid smirk on her face.

duan jiaxu had entered the car waiting for the sang sisters to get in, though he still heard their conversations. "ahh the day is so nice" sang zhi beamed. "you know what would make the day better?" sang yue asked. "if i punch you in the face" she hissed before entering the car, sitting in the passenger seat.

               𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑 ride sang yue didn't understood of there was something in jiaxu's jaw or he was having some dentistry problems this time. sang yue fed a piece of watermelon to her sister who was sitting in the back. sang yue forgot to charge her phone last night and it was getting charged in jiaxu car so she was left without any source of entertainment and was forced to focus on the road. she enviously saw her sister texting on the phone. unbeknownst to her she was texting sang yue's dorm mates saying the plan was working.

duan jiaxu clicked his jaw as sang yue side eyed him. "is it tasty?" he asked. "gēgē do you want some?" sang yue questioned. "no" he replied staring straight ahead at the road. "eat more, i have something to ask you later" and sang yue started preparing herself for the humiliation that will wash over her when he brings up the event of last night, specially the almost kiss. sang yue stopped eating the watermelon for a moment. "we went to the bar because─" jiaxu clicked his tongue. sang yue side eyed him before continuing. "─exams were over and we wanted to have fun. plus the bar was─" jiaxu clicked his tongue again making sang yue pause for a second. "─close to campus. so there were mostly students. it wasn't dangerous at all" sang yue completed her little confession. instead of clicking his tongue duan jiaxu just hummed this time.