Seokjin - What is it, Namjoon?

Namjoon - Those high society people thinks that they can just buy girls with money as if they are mere objects and then can sell them to black market, prostitution chain or use them as slaves for their own dirty pleasures and desires. They think that they are superior to others just because they have immense amount of money and that superstition has to be broken.

Hearing this all the boys present there nodded their heads, indicating the fact that they understand him.

Namjoon - So the plan is going to be like this. Hyunsuk, Jun Kyu, Jimin and Beomgyu you all will be in the hall with mini cameras attached to your suits and ear pieces on your ears that will connect you four with Yoongi who will give you all signals to what and when you all should capture something.

The boys nodded, accepting their roles in this mission silently.

Namjoon - And then there will be two groups who will save the girls and escort them to the parking lot at the back of the building with safety and the rest of the members will distract and handle the guards of the said two floors with Yoshinori in command. Group one will consist of Seokjin, Jungkook, Soobin and Yeonjun and Group two will consists of Taehyun, Kai, Jihoon, Asahi and Doyoung. These two groups will save those girls.

The boys nodded hearing their names.

Namjoon - The rest of the members that is me, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jaehyuk, Haruto, Jeongwoo and Junghwan, we all will be distracting the guards for you guys to safely escort the girls out. The auction will start at 8 pm sharp and the guards will be allotted to their places at ---

Yoongi - Dot 7 pm. Me and Yoshiwill get hold of the cctv cameras by 6:45 pm and after that when I will give you boys the signal you all will enter the hall. And don't bring any weapons with you during the time of entry.

Hearing this Jun Kyu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and asked

Jun Kyu - Then when will we be getting a hold of weapons hyung?

Yoongi - The guns that the security uses. The Golden Holm is one of the richest palaces of South Korea and have been the temporary residence for many known mafia gangs, politicians and stars so the security is air tight and has been instructed to carry military rated weapons with them all the time. And we are lucky enough to have TXT with us today as Yeonjun had saved the owner of Golden Holm sometime back during one of their previous missions.

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before his eyes widened up in sudden realisation which caused him to look at Yoongi and asked

Yeonjun - Is that....

Yoongi - Jung Hwan Woo. The now owner of Golden Holm Palace. The mission will start at 5:45 pm and right now it's *looks over at the clock on the wall* 3:00 pm so after this meeting is over me and Namjoon will contact him about supplying us with the necessary weapons. As soon as you all will enter the palace, you all will be lead to a room by a staff member where you will be given the weapons and after that ---

Namjoon - I will signal you guys to go to your respective positions. Jimin, Hyunsuk, Jun Kyu and Beomgyu you four will enter into the hall for auction as representatives of Kim Enterprises. Mr. Byun is the rival of BTS, the mafia gang that works for the Black Empire , but he is the partner of Kim Enterprises for a project that dad has signed with him. So it won't be a problem to get inside the hall. Now when the auction will start Jin hyung will lead the two teams towards the rooms to get the girls out while the rest of us will handle the guards, doesn't matter what we have to do boys but we will stop the gurads from arising as a obstacle during the escort. After the two teams get the girls inside the truck, hyung will give a signal to Yoshi and Yoongi hyung who then will give the boys signal to start recording and capturing the audio and videos.