❝𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟬𝟭𝟵❞

❝In the daytime, I'm Y/N

In the daytime, I'm Y/N. Just a normal girl, with a normal life.

But there's something about me that, no one knows yet. 'Cause I have a secret.

❝Miraculous. Simply the best! Up to the test where things go wrong.❞

❝Miraculous, the luckiest! The power of love, always so strong.❞

❝MIRACULOUS!!❞

~|[─⊹⊱ ♡ ⊰⊹─]|~

⟮Season 4 : Episode 13⟯

     ⟮𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩⟯

"Ryukyu! You guys came!"

Ochako exclaimed, "Deku! Y/N!" - she realized Y/N was there, standing next to Midoriya, she asked, "Wait..." "If you're here, who's the Y/N we just saw?" Asui asked, shocked to see Y/N there in the room, when her and Ryukyu's team was Y/N on the surface.

At the surface, three League of Villain members, a Mr. Compress clone, Twice and Toga were at the edge of the hole Ryukyu and her team created.

Toga transformed herself as Y/N by taking her blood, like she did before with her first encounter with the hero, as he body began melting while clone of Compress held a blue marble in between his fingers.

"Go beyond plus ultra?" Toga asked, her Y/N skin melting on her body with her becoming naked, as half of her face was normal, and Y/N's face was melting, her eye and skin and hair melting off the villain's face as she said, "I prefer, go confusion plus chaos."

The clone of Compress said to Toga as the melted skin on her body covered her breasts and between her legs, "Clothe yourself, or else you'll give this old man a heart attack." - he then was confused of why when he looked at the marble in his hand of the real Compress inside, he asked, "You made a duplicate of me, so I can extract you?"

Twice then explained the plan, creating escape tunnels as the clone of Compress is apart of it, Toga disuses herself as Y/N to inform the heroes, and they'll grab the kid and make a run for it, before Toga slapped the clone's back to make him slid down as Ochako and Asui saw Nighteye, on the ground with the spike still in his stomach.

"Nighteye!"

"Take care of him! Go on!" Midoriya shouted, him and Y/N running towards Eri, going to grab her and get her out of here.

Y/N was about to use her yo-yo to grab Eri before Overhaul took off with her. The floor started to shift by Overhaul's doing, launching Eri and the Mr. Compress clone into the air.

"CHISAKI!!" Y/N and Midoriya shouted the villain's name in sync, getting angry as they were dripping in blood, glaring at the villain as he created a platform, launching himself up to the large hole Ryukyu created.