Chapter 10 : Bootcamp & Rumours

Start from the beginning

That guy gave me bad vibes and a déjà vu feeling. I continued driving when I felt the need to grab a cappuccino. I stopped by a near by cafe and walked inside.

It was a pretty little place which was really warm and cozy. It felt like home. I quickly pulled out my huge glares and slid them on.

I grabbed my coffee cup and I started searching for a table when I saw a table in the corner. As I walked closer I looked at the familiar person sitting. Ally.

"Hey al" I greeted her. "Hey Zayn." She smiled sadly. Something was up. She was sitting there cluelessly twirling her straw inside the coffee cup.

"What's up?" I said sitting on the opposite chair. "Nothing just confused. Had fun with Abby?" She chuckled. "You bet" I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked with concern.

I didn't know whether I should tell ally that I like Abby. We've never spoken much. I do trust her but should I? I decided to tell her because I didn't see any harm.

"Uhm, I think I like Abby" I said trying to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks. "Really?" She grinned. "Actually Zayn she kinda likes you too" she smiled. "Seriously?" I replied happily. I mean I had a feeling that she did like me but I was still overwhelmed. "Yep" she said. I smiled. "So what's up with you and harry?" I chuckled.

"Ugh!" She just groaned and held her hair in frustration. "What's wrong?" I asked with confusion. " I don't know zayn! There's harry on one side and wes on the other. Harry is like really cute and caring but wes I mean I like him, but the problem is I can't deny my feelings for Harry either. I feel like a wh**e right now. Playing with both their hearts"

"Hey relax, just give yourself some time and listen to what your heart says it will be alright" I smiled. "Thanks Zayn" she said.

We just continued our conversation when we realised that it was quite late. We decided to head home. I dropped ally home and went back to the boys place.

After a tiring day I just changed and dozed off.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Abby's POV

I got up the next day with excitement and nervousness. Today is the first day I'll be singing on the X factor as an official contestant but at the same time I'm nervous. What if the judges don't like me? What if I trip on stage? I just brushed off the stupid thoughts and went to take a shower.

I took a nice warm shower and chose a black mid thigh skirt with a creme flowy top. I left my hair straight and kept the red highlight. I chose a pair of creme wedges and applied minimal make up. Once I was satisfied with my look I looked at the time. Shoot! Only 15 minutes more!

We reached backstage and we waiting just talking and goofing around. I had made many friends and it was fun talking to all of them.

We all walked to the stage and sat down and sat in front of us were the 4 judges.

Different people sang. Some had a cool style while some were really melodious.

"Abby perriera" my name was called out and I stood up nervously. "Good luck" Austin gushed. I just smiled and got up.

"Hello, I'm Abby perriera and I'm going to be singing catch my breath by Kelly klarkson. Hope you guys like it" I smiled and started.

**I don't wanna be left behind

Distance was a friend of mine

Catching breath in a web of lies

I've spent most of my life