Chapter 23

-Shakira's P.O.V.-

"Harry are you okay" I ask. "Yea I'm fine" he says getting up. "Cher if you don't mind I would like for you and your friends to go upstairs to my room or step outside because I need to talk to these guys" I say. They go outside.

"What the hell you guys care about her and comfort her but when I went missing all you guys did was yell at me but her oh its okay its fine lets yell at them once again you have proved my point Zayn that all of you care about her more then me" I say and walk out the house. "Shae we're you going" Cher asks. "Why ugh go talk to your bestfriends in the house" I say. I walk off and go to a diner. Great my kidnappers are here. I sit down. Once i have finished my food I ordered I leave and go home. When I walk in everyone's laughing at Cher. I go straight to my room and start to throw up. My head starts to hurt my throat gets sore. Harry comes in. I brush my teeth and lay down. "Are you okay" Harry asks. "I'm sick Harry" I say. "Take a shower and come downstairs" Harry says. I do as he says. Once I'm downstairs I sit on Harry's lap. "Are you guys dating" Zayn asks. "No he's just the only one that came upstairs to see if I was okay" I say.

"Shae can I talk to you" Cher asks. "My throat hurts" I say. "Well guys we have to go meet Simone Cher you wanna go" Liam says and asks. "Yes of course" Cher says. Everyone leaves and I'm alone.

-Zayn's P.O.V.-

"I don't really need you guys I was just hoping you would bring a girl" Simone says. "Why" Niall asks. "Can you sing" Simone asks Cher. Cher shakes her head yes. "Okay good you go over there with the dancers learn the dance and the song you perform in three days" Simone says pointing her towards the dancers. She goes and as soon as she gets there one of the Guy dancers start to flirt with her. I clench my fist together but I don't know why. "Guys I'm going home to check on my sister" I say to the others and leave.

When I get to the house Shae is laying on the couch crying. "Shae stop crying I have good news" I say. "What's the news" Shae asks. "Cher got a singing gig" I say. "Wow even more of a reason for you guys to like her over me" Shae says and stops crying. "No it's not and stop being so mean" I say. "I'm going to my room" Shae says and goes upstairs. I hear a loud thud so I run upstairs. Shae is laying on the hallway floor. "What happened" I ask. "I got light-headed" Shae says. I pick her up take her to her room and go back downstairs. The others are back. "Where's Cher" I ask. "She stayed back to practice" Louis says. I sit down. "Is Shae okay" Harry asks. "Go see" I say. Harry goes upstairs. "I think we should throw a party for Cher" I say.

"What for and what about Shae" Niall asks. "For her getting a gig and Shae will be fine she's sick so she'll probably be in bed anyway" I say.

-Shakira's P.O.V.-

I can't believe Zayn just said that. I knew he couldn't change. I go back upstairs with Harry.