Chapter 8

-Shakira's P.O.V.-

I start to cut my pancakes just as Harry and Cher walk down the steps holding hands. "Ouch" I yell. "What you yelling for" Zayn says. "I cut my hand" I say. "How'd you do that" Liam asks. "Watching Harry and Cher" Niall chuckles. I roll my eyes. "Hey um Shae can I talk to you" Cher asks. "Yes" I say. We then go into the living room away from the others.

"The blonde one, Niall I think told me that you like Harry and I just wanted you to know I don't like any of the boys because I've only just met Niall and Harry and that's it really." Cher said. "Its cool I was just kind of upset because I don't like him with other girls" I say. "So why don't you tell him?" Cher says. "Because he might not like me and Zayn will flip" I said. "So?" Cher said. "I really wanna get him to notice me I don't know how though I was thinking about getting a make over" I suggested. "Yeah you should so do that" Cher say. "You too" I say grabbing her hand and running out the door with my keys and phone in my hand. We bump into Louis. "Louis this is Cher and Cher this is Louis" I say then continue to run.

Louis and Cher share a smile briefly.

We both get our hair dyed mine ruby red and Cher only got a neon pink streak. We got new clothes too. Several shops later, I noticed that Cher was getting exhausted. "We can go eat if you want." I told. She agreed and we found a small restaurant. Cher only ate a small amount of food though which worries me of how small she is. "Ok lets go home" I said when I finished. "Finally, you were killing me" Cher says and chuckles. "Am I that bad" I say and laugh. We go back. Cher walked in first then me. I hear Harry say whoah which makes me smile then I go to my room. Great i think its working I don't know if that's good or not because Harry sometimes well he is a player and I don't wanna be hurt.