Chapter 10

Cher's POV

It was a tallish girl. She had bright red, wavy hair and bright blue eyes. She had a piercing, a little black gem on her nose and she wore a tight, pink t-shirt and a black mini skirt. She sent me a large smile.

"Are you okay?" she asked me sweetly and I noticed as she talked there was a small, blue stud on her tongue.

"Not really. I hate it when people shout." I replied with a smile too.

"Shakira shouts alot with her brother and the boys. By the way, I'm Lesley, Harry's girlfriend." she told me. She shuffled closer to me and gave me a tight yet gentle hug.

" Me and her used to be best friends but she kept shouting at me too. She usually starts with the little fall outs then you eventually aren't her friend for good. Has she being falling out with you?" she asked, looking genuinely concered.

"Yeah, the other day when Harry was just being nice to me, she got angry." I admitted, looking down.

"Hun, don't feel bad about Harry being nice even though he's my boyfriend, it's fine and any problems with Shakira come to me. Now I've gother to go now but see you another time." She gave me a final hug and a smile as she walked out of the room.

"Why was you talking to her for?"I heard Shae's voice shout as Lesley walked out. I can see what Lesley means but don't really think Shakira is like that. According to Shakira , Lesley is a liar and cheater and horrible person . I really like them both now as a friend. Suddenly the door burst open.

"What did you and Lesley talk about?" Shakira asked me, no emotion evident on her face. I sat there silently, indicating I wouldn't tell. She sighed in frustration and ran her hand through her hair.

Just before she left the room, she said,

"Don't trust her."