୨⎯ chapter 10 ⎯୧

courtney pov:

geoff is laughing at me with duncan, 'what's so funny?' i ask crossing my arms. 'nothing mocha, you just..' the blonde burst into laughter once again. bridgette walks over to us and pushes geoff out of the way and mouths at me 'ignore him.'

i giggle and turn to duncan who is putting his tail on. once it gets it on i have to bite my tongue to try not to make myself laugh, i guess that was obvious and he glared at me, 'just say it, i know i look stupid.' i just laugh, 'at least you're aware?' i say between laughs. he nudges my shoulder 'zip it, princess.'

the principle clears his throat and all the students from the grade turn to him. 'alright, deer go to the woods, you guys get a 2 minute head start.' mr.mcclain stares at his watch, 'and..go!' he yells and the deer walk into the woods.

geoff and duncan walk one way while me and bridgette walk the other. 'so, basically..we just hide from everyone?' the blonde looks towards me. i shrug, 'i guess.'

we turn a corner and see zoey, one of the hunters. me and bridgette gasp and run in different directions.

i turn to look at bridgette but she isn't behind me. i couldn't see my feet and trip over a twig, 'damn it.' i mumble and pick myself up.

i dust my knees off, they are bleeding slightly. i continue walking trying to dry the blood with my spare scrunchie, since i didn't have anything else in this stupid forest.

i guess i was deep in thought because i jumped at the sound of a familiar voice, 'hey princess.' the delinquent winks at me, 'lost, .. or wanted to see me again?' i gag, 'ew. as if.' i start, 'anyway, i'm going back to the campsite, i'm sure this dumb game is over by now.'

he rolls his eyes, 'whatever.' i start to walk towards the campsite, 'the camps this way.' duncan says and walks the other way. 'no it's not, i was a C.I.T, i have a natural sense of direction.' i scoff at him.

he ignores me and the next thing i hear is

**CRASH**

i look up at him and pull away slightly , 'okay duncan, this isn't funny, now let me go!' i exclaim. 'hey princess, this isn't my idea of fun either.' he replies, coldly. 'ugh!! now what?!' i yell and throw my hand up in the air. it's quiet for a second until, 'wanna make out?'

A/N- merry christmas! (if you celebrate) this took me a while to write because i had rlly bad writers block- i'm sorryyyy 😭😭 also cliffhanger 😍