"Yup that's me" Sam says shaking his head

"I'm-"

"Dr Bruce Banner. I know. I love your researches"

Bruce looks at you in shock but quickly recovering from it.

"Thank you. Nowadays people don't really know me for me" he say bitterly

"Well there are a lot people like me likes your work you know" you say and smile, he gives you a grateful nod.

"James Buchanan Barnes. Call me bucky"

"Bucky" you say shaking his hand too.

Lastly a brown hair girl hesitantly comes towards you. " I'm Wanda"

You give her a sweet smile. You know about her very well. You know she might be blaming herself for what happened. Though it's not her fault. She was young and she and her brother didn't know what they volunteer for. She paid the price it. Her brother paid it by giving his life.

"Hello Wanda. You can call me Y/n."

Wanda look shocked at your kind behavior. She immediately smile, looking a little comfortable then before.

" I will be taking you to your room. Where you will be staying." She says in her Sokovian accent.

"Okay then. I'm all done here."

You follow Wanda. You gets in the elevator. Wanda push button. The elevator stops in 3rd floor. You walk in the black and golden hall. Stark did a impressive job. You though. This new Avengers tower is more advanced than the old one, you can tell. The halls are fancy and classy. You are already loving this place. Working for the Avengers this way, you mean a special project directly from Avengers, staying in same place as them is a great deal to you. It would be to anyone. You and Wanda pass throw a few doors which you assume Avengers's room. Wanda stop by a dark brown door and opens it. There is an another door opposite of it. All doors are dark brown in here. You are no longer walking in black halls. You are now surround by classic white walls.

"This is your room. Tony specially prepared this one for you" Wanda says entering the room. You follow her and meet with white walls. A large white bed, a attached bathroom and a closest. There is also a desk. And your bags are waiting for you beside it. The room is beautiful. Simple but beautiful.

"You can change it or decor it according to your wish, if you need anything just tell us". Wanda says

"Thank you. It's beautiful."

"Natasha's room is right next to you and mine is besides her. You can find me here. Oh yes that door opposite of yours" she point at the door. "That's Loki's. They thought it would be better if you stay close. I hope you don't mind"

You nods "I don't mind. It's my job. I think it's good that his room in front of mine. It will make things easy for me. I can keep an eye on him."

"Okay. Dinner will be ready by 8. You can rest until then. I know you just came back from a mission. You must be exhausted. I will come to get"

"Thanks Wanda." You are thankful for this. You are truly really exhausted.

She smiles and left. You go to the bed. You open your phone it's 6:56pm. You set an alarm at 7:45pm then take a nap.

You finally get some sleep. You wake up, turn off your Alam. You take a quick shower then change into a pair of blue jeans and a Maroon sweater. You wear your hair down. Soon Wanda comes and knock on your door.

" Hey y/n. It's Wanda."

You rush towards your door picking up your gun and phone. Before you open the door, you put your gun in your back, coving it with your sweater. You are a spy and a agent of course carrying gun everything is a habit to you. You open your door.