Day 10

I woke up a bit more tired this morning. Not only from the crying but around 3:00am, Y/n woke up and rushed to the bathroom. It scared me and she barely even let me in. She was nauseous and her breathing wasn't to steady. After many minutes of pleading and begging, she let me in and I immediately helped her. I gave her medicine and tried to comfort her. It took about an hour before she was okay and we were able to lay back down.

I could care less about how many hours I stayed up with her, or the hour of sleep I lost, as long as she was safe and in my arms.

It felt nice having someone to wake up next to.
I admired Y/n. Her breathing was quiet and slow. Sometimes, it would quicken and a thin layer of sweat would appear on her forehead, but it would only happen every once in a while. I brushed some hair out of her face and I caressed her cheek. She looked peaceful sleeping, as if she has no disease at all. I gently combed her hair back, taking in the feeling of her soft hair between my fingers. I knew it brought comfort when she leaned into my touch with a delightful hum. She then slowly opened her eyes and met mine.

"Morning." She whispered before she buried her head into my neck, I felt her smile against my neck sending shivers down my spine from feeling her breath hitting my neck.

"Morning." I responded, my voice sounding a bit hoarse. "What's on the agenda today?" I mumbled.

"I was thinking we head up and have breakfast with my brother. Just hang out, he should be off today. Then you and me could maybe go somewhere." She said now playing with my hair.

"Of course, I would love to learn more about your brother even if he's a bit scary." It's true. I am a bit scared of him, but I also want us to talk more and build some type of friendship. Especially since Y/n is my girlfriend. "You know, you look good in my clothes." I commented.

"Oh really? Should I wear your clothes today?" She teased.

"Do it, I want people to know that you're mine." It was now my turn to tease her. Her cheeks had a tint of pink on them before she playful got off the bed and threw the covers over my face.

"Fine I will." She walked towards my closet and looked through all my shirts and hoodies. "Which one looks most comfortable and reminds me of you." She talked to herself as she flipped through the hangers. "This one!" She brought out a black hoodie with a small, simple white bear that was placed on the right chest era, a bit near the shoulder. She then searched through my jeans.

"Wait, are you gonna wear my jeans? They will be to big." I laughed a bit while I rubbed my eyes still a bit tired.

"You know they invented belts to hold up pants. It just so happens you have some too." Her smile was beautiful as she picked herself an outfit.

"Are you sure you don't want me to head upstairs and ask your brother for some clothes? Will he get mad if you wear mine?" I asked still a bit anxious. Yes, I did say I want people to know Y/n is mine, but in front of her brother?!

"I could care less about what he thinks. He's single so he as no say in our relationship, or a relationship in general." She turned to me with a wink before she held up the hoodie and jeans.

"This outfit reminds you of me?" I asked as I finally sat up in bed.

"Mhmm, you remind me of a cute bear, this also looks very comfortable. The jeans are definitely gonna be loose and big but I think it will add more style with the hoodie. I'm going to change." She said walking into the bathroom.

"I guess I'll change too." I decided that I would get ready too. I dressed in something simple just like Y/n had picked out.

"Are you done?" Y/n asked from the other side of the door.