Day 9

Dinner with Yeonjun and Soobin turned into a debrief session. I told them everything that happened a few hours prior to the dinner, the feelings I have been feeling towards Y/n and the fear of the future. They ended up buying me a couple drinks as a celebration for having my first kiss, first girlfriend, and possibly my last. The night was filled with happiness and was very comfortable despite some of the conversations not being the brightest. I felt safe with them. They felt like older brothers not only being older, but somewhat wiser.

Keyword 'somewhat'

I awoke with a slight headache and my stomach wasn't feeling all that great. I walked to the kitchen and took a couple pain killers, anything to help my stomach. After I took some medicine, I took a morning shower or more like a afternoon shower.

Feeling more refreshed, I opened my phone to see ten notifications.

Y/n: Beomgyu are you up yet?

Y/n: Beomgyu?!!

Y/n: Choi Beomgyu.

Y/n: If you don't answer I'm going to call Soobin and ask him myself.

Y/n: That's it, I'm heading down.

5 miss calls

My eyes widened and as if on cue, harsh knocking was heard at my door. I shut my eyes and let out a shaky breath before I walked over to the door, slowly opening it. I peeked out to see a worried Y/n with a hint of anger. More like a lot of anger.

"What's up Y/n." I nervously chuckled. She huffed and forcefully opened the door fully letting herself in. She walked up to and held both side of my shoulders examining my figure.

"How dare you stay out late! I knew you came back late since I heard you open your door from upstairs at like 2:00am." She worriedly complained before slapping my shoulder lightly. "Learn to come back at an appropriate time, especially if drinking." I couldn't help but smile at how worried she was.

"I'm sorry. That dinner turned out to us having a couple of drinks. What were you doing up late anyways?" I asked as I held her hand for reassurance.

"I woke up feeling a bit nauseous and took a shower since I was sweating a lot." She looked up at me and smiled. "You look good with wet hair." She winked playfully. I flushed at her comment, my face an uncontrollable shade of red along with my ears. She chuckled before leaning in, giving me a passionate kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss slightly deepening it as I held her waist closer to me. We pulled away and she ran her fingers through my hair. It was unexpectedly comforting, I ended up leaning into her touch.

"How about we dry your hair and go somewhere fun?" She suggested. I nodded and we headed to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror as she grabbed a stool and stood up behind me to match my level. She first dried my hair with a towel, crazily rubbing my head while we both laughed. She then brought out the blow dryer, running her fingers through my hair to make sure all parts get dried. It was soothing and I enjoyed the moment not taking my eyes off her. After she finished my hair and even styled it a bit, we got ready to leave.

"Where to, love?" I asked as I pulled out my phone to look at possible places to eat at. It then hit me like a boulder. I just called her 'love'.
I blushed in embarrassment. "I mean, Y/n." I corrected myself and cleared my throat as we walked out of my apartment.

"I like love. Call me whatever you want." She smiled before intertwining our fingers. I sheepishly smiled back before we exited the complex.

"Okay, where were you thinking about going?" I asked once again.