Chapter 5

"Hey Enzo, do you want to go with me today?"

"Viona, can you stop that!? I'm fed up with you. Listen, I don't like you and stop teasing me every day. I won't be interested in you because you're not my type do you understand?"

"I can be your type, teach me how to be the girl of your dreams."

Not only Viona, there are also many annoying girls who always tease me every day. I was so annoyed because it was a waste of my time. Or should I just say the girl I like is Stella? After all, Stella is a popular girl. If they gossip about me liking Stella, I won't be embarrassed because I like popular girl. Besides, Stella won't like me either and I don't like Stella. Moreover, if she heard this gossip, her face must change to annoyed HAHAHA seeing her annoyed face was very fun. Alright, this is a good plan to get away from those annoying girls who tease me every day. It seems like they will stop bothering me once they find out that I already like a girl.

"You won't be my type because I already like a girl at this school."

"Who is the girl you like?"

"Stella, my type is like Stella. She is smart, not coquettish and quiet. Moreover she is very beautiful. I think that's very much the opposite of you. So leave me and give up."

"Okay Enzo, I'm sorry."

Today I feel very tired because I have to be late coming home from school. Why did the teacher give me more assignments than other students? Just because I can do their work, they just tell me to do it. Looks like being smart isn't that fun. Then this school is very quiet, it seems like I'm doing too much work so everyone has gone home. Luckily this was the last assignment and I could go home after putting this on the teacher's desk. Also Caroline doesn't go to school today. Usually when Enzo bothers me we will scold him together. This time I had to scold him alone. Just thinking about Enzo makes me annoyed, this is a really bad day.

"Finally, everything is over, time to go home."

"Hey... Stella, you still haven't come home? Can you accompany me to the toilet? I'm afraid to go alone because everyone has gone home."

"Viona? What are you doing here? why aren't you home yet?"

"I had something to do with the teacher and just finished it now how about you?"

"Looks like we have the same fate. Come on, I'll accompany you to the toilet."

When they arrived at the toilet, Viona locked the toilet door.

Baam!!

"Viona? Why did you lock the door?"

"Erika? Maya? What are you doing here? Lessons are over, why don't you go home?"

"We really hate you Stella. Erika, flush her."

"AAA... What are you doing? Erika, why did you douse me with a bucket of dirty mop water?"

"You've got Enzo's attention but you're so mean to him. Don't you know that many women at this school really want to be in your position?"

"What do you mean? I really don't like Enzo, I really hate him. Trust me I'm not pretending. If you like Enzo you can go with him. I don't have any relationship with him."

"Hearing your words makes me even more annoyed."

They dragged Stella and put Stella's head into the toilet.

"Viona, you are my friend, why are you doing this? Didn't you once set me up with Enzo?"

"You think I'm serious when I said that? Since Enzo bothered you, I never liked you. Not only Enzo, but many of the boys at this school really like you. Do you use boys attractants?"

"NO... I am serious, I don't know about that. I even talk less with boys because I don't like being friends with them, believe me."

"Very annoying."

They got even more annoyed and put Stella's head in the toilet and stepped on it. After that they locked Stella in the bathroom.

I thought Viona was my friend, in fact she's very jealous of me. I don't understand, I don't even want to be bothered by Enzo. It's not my fault, why are they blaming me? I'm not coquettish either. I just found out that I am really liked by many of the boys in this school. So what did I do wrong? I am not doing anything. This is Enzo's fault, I really hate him.

"PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE THERE? OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!"

"HELP ME.... IS THERE ANYONE THERE?!!"

It seemed like everyone had gone home. I will be locked here until tomorrow.

I've been waiting for a long time but Stella didn't come out of school. Where is that girl? As far as I know, she was asked to help the teacher with the assignments, but it's been so long, is she still not done? I've been working hard catching frogs in the school yard so that when Stella comes out of the gate I can throw her with frogs. HAHAHA she will definitely scream in fear. I'd better look for her because I don't want my efforts to catch frogs to be in vain.

Enzo looked all over the school for Stella but he didn't find her.

"Has she gone home through the back gate? but that's impossible because she always goes through the front gate"

Luckily, when Enzo passed the women's toilet, he heard someone crying so loud.

I heard the sound of a girl crying in the women's toilet. Should I check it? I'm a little scared because I'm alone in this school because everyone has gone home. What if when I check the source of the sound I see a ghost?

I'm slowly walking towards the women's toilet, I see there is a key hanging on the toilet door. I was confused, there shouldn't be anyone inside if the key was on the outside door. Is that crying sound the voice of a ghost? Should I open it? Forget about ghosts I'm so curious, I might as well check it out.