Chapter 4

I don't like this tacky girl. Who did she think she was talking to? How dare she ignore me.

He was the same as his friend, there was no difference. I thought he was a pervert because he kept watching me. In fact he was just like the other boys who often made fun of my hair.

"Hey short girl, listen... I don't want to read this material with you. You should do the work and find out what to present tomorrow. Your job is just to give me the results when you finish working on them. Do you understand!?"

What is he doing? I tried to reduce interactions with him and he just provoked my emotions. Okay, I can't take it anymore.

"What did you say? I'm not short, you're just too tall. Your high is almost the same as an electric pole on the street. Please work together to get good grades. I don't care about your reasons. Or is your IQ so low that you don't understand this material? Do you want me to teach you? HA HA HA You can beg me if you want. There's no need for this."

Feel my spicy words. I'm not the old Stella who only cried when I was bullied. I have upheld the principle that if I am bullied by a boy, I must have the courage to fight him like Caroline did.

"What?? How dare you say my IQ is low. Listen short girl, if you weren't a woman I would have hit you."

"Unfortunately I'm a girl. So shame you can't hit me HAHAHA."

This girl is different. She is not like other girls who like me and obey all my orders. It's not surprising that Betran invited me to bother her.

"The point is I don't want to do this with you. Good luck doing it by yourself."

I'd better just ignore him. If I keep answering him, he'll definitely get even more stubborn. I'll do it myself and won't give him the materials tomorrow. He must definitely stutter when presenting his part tomorrow HAHAHA.

"Return to the original seats because the science lesson is over. Now we will continue the mathematics lesson. Don't forget to continue the discussion after school so that your presentation tomorrow will be optimal."

Finally I was able to sit back with Caroline. I wonder what girls like about him? He is very ugly and rude. I really hate him.

"How is Stella? Did your discussion with Enzo go smoothly?"

"Don't bother me Caroline, I don't want to discuss it."

"HAHAHA from your tone it seems like your discussion with Enzo wasn't going smoothly."

They studied as usual. While they were studying suddenly the bell rang and it was time to go home from school. The next day, Stella, who had prepared a presentation, carried out her evil plan. She didn't give Enzo the discussion material she would discuss during the presentation. But she was surprised that during the presentation, Enzo could explain the material well without stuttering.

What!!? He is very smart. Even though I have chosen very difficult material, how can he explain it without mastering the material first?

"Okay, you two presented this material well, please sit down. Next is Viona's group presentation."

"Why? Are you surprised? I can still present it well even if you don't give me what I ask for."

"You're just lucky I chose easy material."

This girl seemed annoyed when I presented the material well. Her annoyed face is so cute. I'm curious about this girl.

"Okay, the bell has rung. Please take a break and come back in 20 minutes students."

"Hey Enzo, you're in a group with Stella, What do you think?"

"You're right Betran, she's really interesting to mess with. Looks like I'll keep bothering her."

"HAHAHA I told you. This is the first time you want to bother a girl. Maybe I'll find another target to be bothered. I'll leave this one to you. What makes you interested?"

"The interesting thing is that she doesn't like me. As you know, usually girls like me and do everything I tell them to do. Then, her words are very annoying. I will make her regret it because she doesn't want to do what I tell her to do."

"I see HAHAHA this is something new. Keep continuing to bother her as much as you like."

Then, Enzo bothers Stella every day until Stella was fed up. Stella also told Caroline that Enzo bothered her every day. Caroline also scolded Enzo many times but he still didn't stop. The girls at school are also jealous of Stella because she gets Enzo's attention. Not only Enzo, Stella is also popular among the boys at school, so many girls at school are increasingly jealous and hate Stella.