Chapter 1

Stella is checking the announcement of new student admissions at Rose High School in her personal email. She smiled and jumped when she read the email that she had been accepted at Rose High School. Stella immediately called her friend Caroline to ensure that her best friend was also accepted at that school.

"Hey Caroline I was accepted at our favorite school. How about you?"

"YAAAA ME TOO, I'm so happy... I was just about to call you to tell you this good news but it seemed like you were quicker than me."

"Ha...Ha...Ha... I can't wait for Monday. I want to meet new friends. I'm sure there will be lots of smart students there because the student admissions test is very difficult."

"If you find a new friend who is smarter than me, please don't forget me Stella."

"What are you talking about Caroline? You are my best friend I will never forget you silly"

"HAHAHA I know, I'm just joking"

Monday comes.... Caroline and Stella go together to their dream school. When they arrive at school, they check their names to find out which class they are in. They surprised and hugged each other when they found out they are in the same class.

"YESS, we are in the same class. I'm really afraid that I won't be in the same class as you. I'm afraid of meeting new people."

"YOU?? afraid of meeting new people? AHAHAHAHA I don't believe it."

"Stella, I'm serious!!! I never lied to you remember? Maybe this is the first time I lied AHAHAHAHA"

"Enough joking, let's go to our class so we can choose seat at the back"

They go to class and sit in the back seats. Not long after, two of boys hit the table and they said "Move... These two chairs are ours!!" Stella and Caroline were shocked. Caroline, who was annoyed, immediately stood up and wanted to scold the boys but Stella grabbed Caroline's hand and pulled her away. Caroline, who understood Stella's reasons, immediately followed Stella as she walked to the front seat.

"Stella why are you silent? I just wanted to scold them. If I had scolded them earlier we definitely wouldn't have sat in the front."

"I just don't want to make trouble with boys. You know that I really don't like boys. Moreover, they are very ugly and look stubborn. They are just wasting my time. Besides, it seems like sitting in the front isn't that bad right?"

"Maybe you're right. There's no point in looking for trouble on the first day."

Not long after, a boy entered the class. I'm surprised that suddenly all the girls looking at him and whispered to each other. Is he a famous student? Caroline, do you think he....WHAT?? CAROLINE?? Gosh, I've just been quiet for a moment and she's already gossiping with new friends. I'm curious what they're talking about. I'd better go there.

"Hey... What are you guys talking about?"

"Hi... I'm Viona nice to meet you. You're stella right? Caroline already told me about you"

"Hi Viona nice to meet you too."

"We were talking about Enzo. The one who just entered the class. I saw all the women here looking at him. You know I'm a very curious person right? So I asked Viona what's wrong with him"

"What's wrong with him?"

"He is a famous basketball student. His handsome face makes women want to be his girlfriend. I heard that his grades were not that good. I think he can enter this high school because of his achievements in basketball."

"I see... Do you know each other? Looks like you know a lot about him."

"He was in the same middle school as me but I was never in his class. If I have a chance, I also want to be his girlfriend. Even so, I realized that a guy like him would only like a beautiful girl right? What about you Stella? Your hair is very unique and your face is very beautiful, it seems like you are suitable for dating him."

"In your dream!"

"Sorry Viona. My friend is a bit curt when discussing men. As long as I've been friends with her, she's always like that when we set her up with a man."

"Sorry I didn't mean to."

"I just don't like boys, they are naughty and their presence is annoying. Sorry Viona, I went too far."

"forget about it. Look, there is a man sitting next to Enzo. It seems like they already know each other because they seem to be very close. Do you know him Viona?"

"He's Betran, Enzo's basketball captain and Enzo's best friend. They always take part in basketball competitions together"

"Okay Viona, it looks like Stella doesn't like the topic of our conversation. Now let's sit down in our respective places because the lesson will start."

"Okay let's talk later Caroline"

Finally we sit back in our respective chairs. I shouldn't have shouted at Viona just because she set me up with Enzo. She must think I'm a rude person right? Aaa... Forget about it. At least I still have Caroline who is always understanding me. As usual, Caroline always gets close to new people very quickly. I really wonder why a person like her who can be friends with anyone wants to be friends with a weird girl like me. My trauma towards boys made Caroline not want to be friends with boys so that I would feel comfortable around her. I'm very lucky to have a friend like her even though sometimes she can't be serious.

"Hey... Why are you daydreaming? Usually you really pay attention when the teacher is explaining the lesson. Did Viona's words bother you?"

"No... Nooo I'm fine."

While in the back, Enzo and Betran looking at Stella while whispering to each other.

"Hey Enzo, do you see the white hair girl in front? Is that her real hair? HAHAHA her hair is like my grandma's hair."

"Yeah... Even though our school doesn't have rules for hair, she's too much. Maybe she wants to be a cool person on her first day of school. It's a shame that instead of being cool, she is so tacky HAHAHA."

"Even so, her face and eyes look beautiful. What do you think Enzo?"

"Honestly, she's not my type. I don't like tacky girls."

"HAHAHA But... It seems like she's really fun to joke about."

"You mean you want me to bother her with you? You know I don't like wasting time right? If you want to bother her go and do it by yourself."

"Enzo, imagine what fun we would have if we annoyed that tacky girl."

"No, I don't want to join your game."

"Okay, I'll do it myself"

"Good luck."