Chapter 3

The first lesson session ended and it was time for break.

"finally time to rest. Stella, I want to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, meet me in the canteen."

Stella left the classroom and walked towards the canteen. While Stella was walking, Betran suddenly came and blocked her way.

"Hey, your name is Stella, right? I'm Betran."

"Hi."

"Did you dye your tacky hair?"

"What did you just say?"

"Besides being tacky, it turns out you can't hear well."

"This is my real hair!!!! I have never colored my hair at all!!!"

"Wow... calm down tacky, I was just asking."

Stella was annoyed and went straight to the canteen, leaving Betran behind.

"What a strange boy. It's my first day and I already hate 1 boy. I can't imagine how many boys I'll hate tomorrow."

Stella bought some food while waiting for Caroline who hadn't returned from the bathroom.

"Caroline... What is she doing?"

Because Caroline hasn't come back yet, Stella ate her snacks. While eating, Stella heard some gossip in the canteen. "You see Enzo? He's very cool and handsome, isn't he? I'm going to make him my crush."

"yeah, I agree, but Betran is cool too, right? I can't believe two handsome boys are in our class."

Stella, who heard that, was immediately annoyed "handsome? he's very ugly and annoying." She really wanted to say that but she didn't dare because she didn't want to bother people.

"Hey... Stella I'm back."

"What are you doing? What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, there is very important gossip that cannot be missed Hahaha."

"Who else this time?"

"In the toilet I heard the students from the next class are gossiping about Enzo. It seems like a lot of girls in this school like him."

"yeah it seems like that. I also accidentally heard gossip about him here."

"But not only that, I also heard gossip about you from boys."

"WHAT!?"

"Stella, it seems like you are also popular with the boys. No wonder Viona set you up with Enzo."

Looks like I don't need to tell Caroline what happened earlier. I'm afraid she'll make a fuss with Betran on the first day of school.

"What's wrong Stella? Why are you silent? Don't worry I will defend you again if a boy bothers you."

Suddenly the bell rings and they had to continue their lesson.

"What?? I just got here, I didn't have time to eat AAAA..."

"This is because you have been listening to gossip for too long. Here eat this, I bought this bread for you."

"AAAAA THANK YOUUU."

"Ya...ya...ya next time don't leave me too long."

"I'm sorry HAHAHA."

Stella and Caroline returned to class.

"Okay, now let's continue our lesson. The lesson we will learn is about science. I want you to present the material I provided and you will present this material with your friends tomorrow."

"What is this? It's the first day and the teacher has given us assignments?"

"It's okay Caroline, we can definitely do it. After all, every time there is group work, you only help 10%."

"Hey... 10% is quite a lot I guess."

"Keep silent students, I haven't finished talking yet. You will present this material with friend I choose. So that you can get to know each other better."

"What? Caroline... What if the teacher choose me to be in a group with the boy."

"Just act normal Stella."

The teacher divided each student into a group. Unfortunately Stella was in a group with Enzo.

No... this is a nightmare. Why am I in the same group as Enzo?

"Now sit next to each other and discuss the material that you will present tomorrow. Make sure you explain all the important points from the material I provide."

Stella moved and sat beside Enzo, grumbling inside. Okay it's not that bad. You can definitely do it and there's nothing to be afraid of. Besides, maybe Enzo is better than having to be in the same group with Betran. Yayaya, nothing will happen I can do it. Like Caroline said, I have to act normal.

"Hey will you just shut up? What will we discuss tomorrow?"

"I'm sorry, let's read the material first."

Hmm so I'm in a group with this girl? As Betran said, she is beautiful and looks smart. Looks like my presentation tomorrow will be easier because of this girl.

Is this just my feeling or is Enzo watching me? Is he a pervert? I'm so scared, why doesn't he read the material the teacher gave him? His blue eyes seemed to stare at me endlessly.

"Hey... your name is Stella, right? Do you dye your hair? The color is very bright and makes my eyes hurt HAHAHA."

"No this is my real hair and I have never dyed my hair. If you don't like it, why look at it!?"

This girl is very different from the others. Usually when I talk to a girl, they will definitely be gentle and try to seduce me. This is the first time I've talked to a girl like this.

"HAHAHA are you annoyed because I asked that? It's natural for me to ask because your hair is different from the others."

What? Is she ignoring me? How dare this girl.