Chapter 9

Milani 

Today was Friday and so I know that Davante was going to be calling soon he had already asked me yesterday so I was going to get him I had to go grocery shopping and get a few things for my business where I had a few orders I just ordered some more boxes.

I was now getting ready mom had already left so it was just me one in the house so yep sometimes she would stay at the condo more when she is at the hospital and she was very busy I hardly see my mom anyways.

I got ready I styled my pixie and then I slipped on my tube top yes my boobs are big but I did get a breast lift so they sitting perfectly but I covered my nipples with nipple covers I slipped on my ripped skinny jeans and I wore my white sandals to match.

Her outfit her hair is in a pixie cut yall

Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my purse and keys to the range rover and I got out the house and got in the car pulling out of the driveway once I was on the road I went the back way and I was now on the way for Davante.

Davante: You on your way 

Me: Yes

I was now pulling up at his house and he must noticed when my car came cause he got in and I pulled out the yard and now I was on my way to get the stuff for my business what I needed some packages should be arriving at my house see with my house their is this box that allows the delivery guy to put our stuff what we ordered in and no one but the delivery guys now where it is.

" Good morning you trying to do me in with this lil top you got on and these jeans aye you always looking so sexy " said Davante.

"  Good morning well I wanted to wear something revealing plus my boobs was able to hold up in it which is good " I said.

" So you ain't wearing a bra under that top at all wow that is a good way to tease me yanno anyways " said Davante.

" Well nope I have nipple covers on them and I almost didn't put on any panties but people could see my pussy print so yeah " I said.

" I see what your trying to do and it working cause my dick getting hard because of how you are dressed and everything" said Davante.