Chapter 1

Milani

Today is a regular day plus another day of summer classes so I was now getting ready because my class starts at 10 and Tia own starts at 8 so she at school already.

I got out of bed and went straight to my walk in bathroom I did my facial routine then I went and I took off my pajamas and got in the shower and I lathered my body with my tone soap.

After lathering my body and making sure I was cleaned then I rinsed off and got out the shower grabbing my fluffy towel wrapping it around my body.

As I started to get dressed I thought about Davante and his fine ass he is just so sexy like something bout him makes my lady parts tingle like  crazy and yes I'm still a virgin.

Her outfit

Her outfit

I packed my notebook in my bag and my essentials and my pencil case I grabbed my phone and stuff and went downstairs.

I was now driving so I went outside and got in my car and drove off towards my school however I decided to stop for breakfast first before I go to school so I did.

Once I stopped I got me and sausage egg and cheese on a croissant and a ice coffee from dunkin donuts once I did that I pulled off and went to school.

I showed the security my school identification and drove straight through and went to the student parking lot and parked my car.

I got out and got my breakfast and saw Camronn so I went by him and hail him I met him through Rotaract at our school.

" Hey smiley wassup " I said as I say down and ate my breakfast.

" Hey Lani nothing much just glad to be alive ya see " said Smiley see we call him Smiley cause he always smiling everytime so we had to call him that.

" That's great and Tia in class huh cause I know she has class for eight then a night class " I said.

" Yeah she in class already I saw her earlier " said Smiley.

" Ok cool well mines starts like at 10  then it comes out at 11:50 but he gone let us out at eleven for sure that's how Mr. B goes for sure" I said.

I quickly finished up and drank all my ice coffee and then I went to class it was soon time and I had class from Monday through Thursday.

****

Class was finally over we got a test today I did it and we left early I met Davante by the game room or game club with Smiley.

" Hey what you doing here I'm surprise to see you here " I said.

" Hey my girl she taking a test so I waiting on her to finish " said Davante.

" Ok cool " I said.

" So you just come out of class aye and you ever saw a dick pic" said Davante.

" Well yes someone sent it to me and I think I still have it in my phone " I said.