Chapter 5

Milani

It has been like almost like a week sense we did it again and lawd his dick is so big and he got girlfriend and he dicking me down.

But she seems like a sweet girl who dating a bad ass nigga like him and I don't think he would have like a big girl like me.

But yet he stay coming to beat this pussy up anyway the semester is coming to the end and I need to pass this class.

Plus exams are coming up and that means crunch time  so I have to pay attention in class.

So I was doing all my assignments I decided to go to the computer lab and do most of my assignments that I can then I was gonna hit the Cafe up then go home.

I went in the lab and Mr. Kash was there as usual I signed in and then I went and sat down and got on aleks doing some assignments for my class I did bout a few assignments then I packed up and went to the Cafe for something to eat.

Once I ordered my food I waited then I got my food and something to drink then I walked out the door and went to my car.

I decided to eat in my car and everything then I threw the trash away and everything then I pulled out the school parking lot.

I ain't worried about homeboy yeah you are dating someone whose parents are strict but will yall relationship last anyway that's noty business.

I arrived home so I parked the car in our driveway and I got my stuff and got out the car locking my doors then I went inside.

I went up to my room and I undressed and got in the shower I needed a good hot shower and that's what I did.

After that I did this cleansing mask on my face and everything else then I washed it off my face.

Davante: What you doing tomorrow?

Me: Well tomorrow is Friday so basically nothing I guess

Davante: Can I come over like can you pick me up

Me: Ok but just know after I pick you up I getting breakfast then going to the grocery store my mom will be to work from seven thirty

Davante: Ok as long as you know breakfast on you

Me: whatever but ok

I went back in my room and I dried off and slipped on some panties and a t shirt and some shorts.

I decided to do more aleks cause the more I do I will eventually do good I can finish everything before exam time so that's good.

I was able to finish the aleks and boy after I was done I went to sleep I had an alarm for tomorrow.

***

The Next Day

I woke up my mom was getting ready to go to work so I got up and went to my bathroom.

I took a much needed shower and I made sure I scrubbed my entire body then I went and got out the shower.

I wrapped my body in the towel and I went to my sink and brushed my teeth then I did my facial routine.

Once I did that I walked back in my room and I dried off and I went and slipped on some panties on and a bra then I slipped the joggers on and a shirt. 

I heard my mom left so I was happy so I went and got my keys and my bag and I was on my way to get homeboy.

Davante: You coming

Me: yes I'm leaving the house now

This nigga always rushing me like damn I'm coming he is so crazy anyway so I left the house I locked up and turned the alarm on and I got in my car.