Dude, I'm homeless! I can NOT be your... mate?

Summary

Nakita Temp is a 17 year old girl who has been homeless along with her brother Neil since they were abandoned when Nakita was 5 and Neil was 13. Together, they grew up on the streets with Neil raising up his baby sister. They've faced a bunch of obsticles through their life but they've always stuck together. Also, over their 12 years of being on the street, they've met a few friends who they consider family. Their names are Adrian, Andrew, Brody, Shawn, Jace, Jake, Jeremy, Kody, and Lucas. Their kind of like a gang but different as they only do what they have to do to survive. They protect each other with their lives and are very over protective of Nakita. Nakita doesn't care because their the only one she trusts anyways. Their her only family and this is the only life she knows as she barely remembers her parents. But now, for her senior year in high school, instead of taking online classes at a libary, Neil is making Nakita go to a public high school in a new town. As all the guys besides Neil are between 17 and 19, they will be joining her too. Nakita is now thrown into a life she's never known. Can she open up to some new people? Can she learn to trust? And most importantly, will she open up her heart to true love?

Caleb Stone is the Alpha's son and has been spoiled ever since he was born. He's also the school's badboy who can get away with anything. It's now a month into the school year when he hears that some new kids will be coming soon. He doesn't care but when he sees Nakita, his whole world is turned upside down. But, there's a problem. Nakita is protected by 9 guys and has some serious trust issues. He has a challenge, but one he's willing to do with his little sister's help and his two best friends also. Can he open her heart? Will he found out her homeless secret? Will her family accept him? Will she fall for him?