𝒙𝒗𝒊. why can't it be me?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

               𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 a conflicting mind in the campus library. fiddling with the pencil as jiaxu's words ringed in her ears. "can i sit here?" tang jincheng asked, taking a seat anyways. sang yue looked up and scoffed. "you're already sitting here" she said. "so how's computer science treating you? you look rather distracted" jincheng asked. xia was with her boyfriend while the other two were out at a coffee shop. sang yue didn't joined them. she needed a moment alone with her thoughts. "god don't ask" sang yue chuckled.

"what about chemistry?" she asked him back. "it's meh" the two chuckled. a group of sculpture major students walked past them deciding where to hang out next. "i fucking envy them so much" sang yue shook her head. "don't we all" jincheng agreed. sang yue sighed before forming the code. few minutes later she groaned when it didn't gave her the desired output. "you know i am going back to my dorms" she spoked. the guy bid her farewell.

sang yue the dorm room ready to crash on her bed. she didn't expected to see caiyu and tìan jie back. "oh you guys are back" she smiled. "yeah we bought you some food too. it's in the fridge" tìan jie smiled. sang yue immediately discarded her laptop and books as she heated up the food, checking her phone every two minutes. duan jiaxu's words never leaving her mind. "i hate him" she grumbled, face scruned up, ruffling her hairs. "you hate him?" caiyu asked. not knowing what the fuck sang yue was talking about. "no i don't" sang yue pouted.

'is he really not going to apologize or call to explain?' she thought to herself. sang yue closed her eyes for brief moment before taking her food and trying to erase jiaxu's words off of her mind. her exams were near and she couldn't allow distractions! she settled with her food and phone on the tables, making small conversations with tìan jie and bai caiyu.

her phone dinged, it was a message from jiaxu. "when are your exams? have you bought a plane ticket for back home?" he had asked. "i bought a ticket for 19 and my exams end on 18" she texted back. her texts being extremely dry. she read from the notification box, he sent her a okay text which she left on delivered.

sang yue did not checked her phone after that. keeping it slient she finished her meal and went to study. it was around 3 in the morning when she saw another text he sent, asking for a meal after her exams ended. sang yue declined, saying she might not have time and discarding her phone as she went back to studying. "sangsang can you help me with this program" xia asked and sang yue went to help her friend.

               𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 week of mental breakdowns and stress the exams finally ended! so here she was to celebrate it with her friends at a bar. feng yuxi's sister's friend was the owner so they were able to get a table rather quickly. the group laughed and ate the food that was infront of them while enjoying the live music. "how did your exams go?" tang jincheng, who was sitting opposite of sang yue asked. "very well actually" she replied while drinking the alcoholic drink. "when are you going back home?" jiang yang asked.

"are you trying to get rid of me?" sang yue teased while the said boy denied. "tomorrow" sang yue chuckled. "i am free. i can see you off" jiang yang said. "it's fine. i am going with my sister" sang yue smiled. "so sang yue, did you found a boyfriend?" yuxi asked. "nope, 20 and still single" she shook her head. "she's notorious for rejecting people" caiyu joined the conversation. "afterall she isn't the goddess of the university for no reason" jincheng teased. "it's not like that" sang yue blushed, due to being called a goddess. "then why haven't you accepted anyone?" jiang yang asked, tone slightly serious. "no one has perked my interest" she answered while eating french fry. she shared a look of 'don't start right now' with tìan jie and bai caiyu.