Jungkook licked in circle on the nipple and enclosed it with his mouth. He sucked on the small swell of the pretty male and tugged it upwards with his teeth, he left it with a sound and again began to feast on that swollen nip, biting and sucking like a thirsty human who got the pot of water after  passing through a drought. and Taehyung could only moan, fisting Jungkook's hair with one hand and his other hand roamed on the younger's bare muscled back.

When the younger's mouth worked on the pretty male's chest, sucking one and his one hand groped the other swell, kneading the soft flesh under his palm. and his other hand hovered over the button of the pant and swiftly opening it, pushing it down to the thighs of the pretty male.

Jungkook left Taehyung's chest when the both soft flesh was bright red and swollen, sensitive to it's peak.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face with both of his hands, he smiled and pecked at the lips of the male under him.

"Taehyung!"

"hmm." Taehyung answered with his eyes still close.

Jungkook Taehyung's hands and put them on his nape, he brought his face closer to the older's face. He caressed Taehyung's lips and smiled.
"Tae, let's not do the penetration staff tonight." Taehyung looked at the younger, with the knitted eyebrows

"But-" Taehyung tried to protest.

"I know what you want, but do remember the doctor's word okay. Overstimulation might go wrong with this little bean inside you."

"okay." Taehyung pouted and half heartedly agreed making Jungkook smile.

"let's make  lots of love once the baby is born. I swear on you Taehyung, I'd not leave you a second from the moment I get my hands on you. I'll make love to you from dusk till dawn, without any break. I'll fuck you hard till you can only remember my name to moan. I'll not stop even if you beg." Jungkook said darkly making Taehyung shiver and leaving with a dry throat. Jungkook's words were so sincere that Taehyung could imagine the things said is becoming true. Taehyung's cheeks turn red at how Jungkook has been looking at him.

"for now." Jungkook said making Taehyung look up at the younger who's straddling
him on his knees. "let me help you get off, yeah?." Taehyung just nodded.

"now tell me, what would you like?" Taehyung gave a confused look at the younger. "my hands on you or my mouth on you? if you want I won't even look at you and just give you a hand. " Jungkook easily these filthy words making Taehyung's eyes wider than ever and  he went more redder if it's possible.

Taehyung made a squeak sound and get a hold of the pillow beside his head and with the help of the pillow he covered his beet red face.

"ugh- stop saying those vulgar words, you stupid." Taehyung's muffled voice came through the pillow.

Jungkook scoffed and snatched the pillow from the other's hold and threw it on the floor.

"vulgar, me? in case you are forgetting it's you who wanted to take full advantage of this room." he said to a tomato Taehyung who turned his red face on the other way since now his hands were pinned down.

Jungkook raised Taehyung's both hands on top of his head and pinned them together with his one hand and his free hand took a hold of Taehyung's chin, making his face towards Jungkook's.

"besides, I'm being generous, ain't I? every call of the shots are yours, Tae. just give me your orders and I'm here to fullfil them." Jungkook nuzzled on Taehyung's cheeks. "now come on, tell me what you want." (ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜! ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜! 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞  𝑤𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠, 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠( ˘ ³˘)♥︎)))