Choi han nodded before approaching him, he didn't have his sword. He wasn't going to use his aura anymore but he had enough strength to cause him injury. A few bruises and broken bones will surely be enough to get a spoiled noble talking.

As he saw Choi Han approaching, Cale summoned his shield.

"You're not going to last long like this. " Alberu laughed at him a little, he remembered how he ended up after using his power.

-Cale you know you can hurt them with your other powers.

He didn't answer her, he didn't want to hurt them. They are still useful in their world. He can't kill them.

Choi han retrieved his sword to attack the shield, Cale quickly started coughing up blood.

He hammers at the shield until it breaks.

Cale finally fell to the ground, he couldn't take it anymore and was exhausted.

-Cale, you have to do it now!

Super rock was panicking, he could see right through Cale. Choi han was dangerously approaching him.

Now that the path was clear he was able to approach Cale. He placed a hand on her arm before the crown prince stopped him.

"You still don't want to talk?" Alberu asked.

The quieter Cale was, the more Choi Han tightened his grip on his arm. It was very painful for him, he might end up breaking with his weak body.

" So ?" He asked one last time.

Cale just looked at him without answering him. The prince has exhaled before signaling to the swordsman.

Choi han continued to tighten his grip until a crunching sound could be heard.

Cale held back his cries, he was expected. He had already witnessed interrogations on land.

He was panting from the pain, it was horrible for him but the vitality of the heart was already trying to heal him.

-Do not do anything.

-Why, are you clearly hurt?

- Just don't do anything... Cale didn't want to explain it to him, he was too exhausted and in too much pain. He could feel something wet on his clothes. Probably his blood.

"Don't worry, we're not going to let you die." There was a vicious smile on the prince's face.

With a nod from the prince, Choi han who moved to his other arm.

Cale broke out in a cold sweat at this action, although he tried not to react. His body was doing it without his knowledge.

-Talk to him, at least do something! The ancient powers were becoming hysterical in his mind. They did not understand these actions.

They had no response. Cale didn't want to talk to them, he didn't want them to think it was a good solution to torture him. This would definitely make them inhuman. They couldn't win a war like that, nor rule a kingdom in it.

Cale just hoped his family found him quickly.

Well his absence was quickly seen with the children looking for him all over the villa when they didn't find him they went to the adults.

After some research, they learned that they were missing Cale but also Alberu and Choi han TBOAH. They quickly understood what had happened.

After learning this, they quickly went to their Alberu and Choi han as a double they should know where they are. Although their pale expression made them panic.