18 | TOLD YOU

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP!

I turned off my alarm, looking at the date this time to see that the day actually did pass, and it's no longer Tuesday. It's Wednesday now.

I got out of bed and looked out of my window, seeing it was raining. Now I know for a fact the day has passed. I did my daily routine of getting ready before making sure I had everything and making my bed.

The main thing I made sure I had was the pin Takahiro swore on, and I did have it. I put it in my pocket before leaving my room.

I went downstairs and watched the news, seeing they found the red person's body we put together. "Isn't that your school, Reina?" My dad asked as I continued looking at the tv. "Ooh, yes it is." My mother responded as she finished washing the dishes.

My mom then came over to me, setting down my lunch. "Fried chicken, mini cheese omelettes. I made too many, so share with your friends." I nodded and thanked her before continuing to eat breakfast.

I headed to school, seeing Asuka walking alone with an umbrella. I also had an umbrella as it was raining today. So did most of the other students who were going to school. I didn't know if Asuka remembered anything like I did or not, but I wanted to make an effort.

"Hey Asuka," I said, walking next to her. She looks at me and stops walking, almost in disbelief.

"You..remember?" She asked, looking at me. I nodded and we hugged each other for a while before walking to school.

Asuka went to her cubby and I went to mine before I looked to my left and saw Takahiro beside me. He clearly didn't remember me or anything by the way he acted casually and went to class.

Once in class, everything felt weird. It had gone back to normal, but it didn't feel right. But, something new that happened was that Atsushi showed up. Me and Asuka looked at each other before looking at Atsushi.

"My attendance was too low, so hey." He said as he read the paper the seven of us got.

Rumiko groaned and threw her head back after reading the paper.

I read the paper. 'YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED' I sighed before noticing the seven of us all got it. I got excited before I realized not a single one of them except for Asuka remembered.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We all headed to the chapel since that's where we were instructed to go. Rumiko, Rie and Shota were in the very front. Atsushi was in front of Asuka. Asuka was in front of me and Takahiro was behind me.

Shota, Rie, Rumiko and Atsushi were all talking. Meanwhile, with me, Asuka and Takahiro, it was quiet.

I just hoped that someday, he would remember.

As we were walking, I got out the paper from my pocket and didn't notice Takahiro's pin had fallen out of my pocket.

TAKAHIRO'S POV

I saw something fall out of the girl in front of me's pocket. I think her name's Reina?

I stopped in front of it and bent down to pick it up, and it looked oddly familiar.

I tried thinking about where I've seen this before until I recognized it as my pin because it had the slight glow to it unlike the others, along with my initials on the back. But, why would this girl have my pin?

MEMORY

"So if you're right..and you really do disappear tomorrow, I promise I'll find you." I said, very determined as I hugged her, seeing she was sad.

"Takahiro.." Reina said as I pulled my arms away from her waist to grab my pin, it being the only thing I have to swear on.

"Here. I swear on this clip." I say, watching as she turned to look at me before looking at the clip in my hand.

She then took it, looking at it in her hand. I placed my right hand under hers and used my other hand to close her hand so she had the pin.

Reina looked up at me, us making eye contact as I spoke.

"I will find you."

I wanted to make it clear that I was going to find her. I wanted to make sure she truly believed I would find her. She looks so cute right now too.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek gently, pulling away slowly as I look at her looking anywhere but me. I smiled a bit, now knowing the kind of effect I have on her.

As I turned away from her and faced forward again, from the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw a smile from her.

And I will protect her with everything I have.

                          END OF MEMORY

Reina. Reina Murakami.

I gave her my pin.

I swore on it.

And I never finished what I wanted to tell her before Emily got me.

REINA'S POV

I kept walking, reading the instructions on the paper about the school festival until I heard my name being called behind me, the only person behind me being Takahiro.

"Reina!"

Everyone turned around including me.

I saw Takahiro walking towards me with the pin in his hand. I thought he was just returning it, he didn't remember.

"Did you know they knew each other?"

"No, that's so random."

Takahiro grabbed my hand and put the pin in it.

"I told you, I'd find you."

And with that, he put his hands the same way he did yesterday when he gave me the pin, making my eyes widen in shock and happiness.

I looked up at him, a smile on my face.

I was about to speak, but he leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed back as I felt his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer as he kissed me passionately.

I rested my hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss a bit before we pulled away, the others being left in shock.

He smiled at me and that's when I remembered, he never got to tell me what he wanted to say before Emily ate him.

"What..what did you want to say before Emily..ate you?" I asked curiously as I never got to hear what he had to say in the moment.

"Oh. I was going to say I...I love you."

My eyes widened in shock, clearly not expecting that. I took it in and smiled at him, leaning in to kiss his cheek before I pulled away. "I love you too,"

We hugged each other and the others joined in, surprising me because they actually remembered. They all did.