11 | FUN TIMES

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
AS ME, RIE AND RUMIKO STARTED TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION AGAIN, these three men came up to us, standing in front of us all.

"Hey, ladies. What's up?" The one with short black hair said as they tried to talk to us. Rumiko wrapped and arm around me and Rie and we tried to walk around them, but they stood in front of us, preventing us from going anywhere.

"Where ya goin?" The blonde one said, looking Rumiko up and down. "We're not interested." I said bravely, looking at the red haired one staring at me.

"Leave us alone!" Rumiko said as they tried to step  closer to us, talking about some barbecue they were doing.

The blonde one tried to grab me until Takahiro stood in front of me, blocking his way. "Hey, what's going on?" He said as Asuka and Rie pulled us away from them, trying to get Atsushi and Shota's attention.

"Stay out of this." The red haired one said as he turned to Asuka, grabbing her arm. "Hey, this girl is cute too."

Asuka slapped him across the face as Takahiro pushed him away from her. "Don't touch her." He said as he stared the man down before the red haired man grabbed Takahiro by the collar of his shirt. "You wanna go?"

Atsushi put a hand on Takahiro's chest as he pushed the other man away. "Back off!"

"What? You guys wanna get your ass kicked?" The black haired man said, looking at Shota, Atsushi and Takahiro. I saw Atsushi and Takahiro look at each other before turning back to the men.

"For us," Shota said bravely. "We look death in the eye every single night-" he then gets punched across the face, ending up face flat on the sand. Damn.

"Shut the hell up! You wanna die?" The blonde man said before he got punched by Atsushi. "What's your problem?" He said before he punched the man.

"Alright, that's it." The red haired one said. "Okay, come on!" The black haired one said before I kicked his across the face, watching as he fell into the sand.

Asuka and Rie sprayed the water guns at them as Rumiko had an umbrella, attempting to hit one of them while I was straddling the man I just kicked, punching him over and over again until he stopped moving.

"Is he dead?" Rie asked, surprised as she smiled at me, not knowing I could fight.

"I don't think so," I said as I noticed Takahiro smiling at me too. Once things got a bit too chaotic, Shota yelled, "RUN!" And we all ran, Takahiro grabbing my wrist before running off.

We all smiled happily as we ran, Takahiro letting go off my wrist as Shota jumped randomly before Atsushi pushed him in the water, making us four girls laugh.

We all found a nice area to chill and I sat next to Takahiro before we all started talking.

"Seriously, can life get any better than this?" I asked, looking at how beautiful the ocean was.

"If only we didn't have to get murdered at school every night." Shota said. "Yeah, but if it weren't for that, we wouldn't be sitting here right now." Rumiko responded, smiling.

"That's true." Shota said before Asuka spoke up. "But why do you think the seven of us were chosen?" She questioned out loud, none of us really having an answer.

"Ah, who knows?" Shota said as we all looked at the ocean. I decided to rest my head so I leaned my head on Takahiro's shoulder, not noticing him look down at me and smile.