8 | THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP!

I sigh heavily as I turn off my alarm for the third time, technically. I sat up in bed, already awake.

"Time for another loop day," I say to myself, acting happy as I get out of bed.

I quickly headed out of my house after every event happened, running along the sidewalk.

That's when I saw the cat. I smiled a bit and reached up to grab it, but someone grabbed him before I could. I turned to see it was Takahiro. "There we go. Watch out for cars, got it?"

I admired how cute he was with cats until I realized he was looking at me and I looked away, acting like I was looking at the cat. Before Takahiro could mention it, Rumiko and Rie ran up to us both.

"I'm so glad it's safe!" Rie said happily as she didn't want the cat to die again. "So, how'd it go last night?" Rumiko asked. "We got killed right after that. We were so freaked out, right?" She said as she wrapped an arm around Asuka who nodded.

"It got me soon after too, but I did get the arm in the coffin." I announced to everyone.

"Seriously? Great job, Reina! Yeah!" Rumiko exclaimed excitedly as she gave me and the others a high five whilst saying "Yay!" as Takahiro set the cat down.

"Let's get going!" Rumiko says as we all walk together, heading to class.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Soon enough, it was midnight again after a fun day at school. Me, Rie, Asuka and Rumiko were in the pool this time. "It's coming this way." I said. "What do we do?" "Duck," "What?" We all dived under water and held our breaths until the red person left.

"Where's the red person?" Asuka asked, us all looking around. "Gone, hopefully."

"What a relief!" I say, letting out a sigh of relief, literally.

"Asuka, you're surprisingly brave." Rumiko said. Asuka apologized, but we assured her it actually helped us all.

Rumiko then acted like she was drowning before coming back up, laughing. "Just kidding!" We all laughed, Rie saying, "Oh, come on. Don't do that."

"I thought I was going to die," Rumiko says jokingly as she floats before Rie speaks up once more.

"It's fun being with you three."

"What? You always seem so happy with your friends." I say, as we all look at Rie. "Yes, but..."

She was cut off as she was dragged into the water, along with Rumiko. Me and Asuka watched in horror as we noticed the blood in the water before trying to get out of the pool, but it was too slippery.

I saw all black, already knowing I was about to wake up in my bedroom.

We really need some kind of strategy.