................

Sun rays passes through the curtains illuminating the room, giving us a view of the couple who are absentmindedly getting ready for their day. Just by looking at their face one can point out that they were in extreme pain,  but none of them spoke to another or shared their pain or sadness. 

They moved out of their room and reached the dining room where one by one all of the family members walked out dressed for the day. Akshara placed Abhir on the chair feeding him his breakfast. All the other members are hurrying their breakfast as it is time for their work, school respectively. But in all this no one noticed two souls Akshara and Abhimanyu not even touching a morsel of food or a drop of water. Both of them solely focused on feeding Abhir and getting him ready to school. It isn't that the family doesn't care about them, it's just that, it is hard to notice each and every change a family member undergo.

The kids left for their school, while the elders are about to leave when Sumitra entered the BH. Everyone were surprised with her uninformed appearance. Sumi.....what are u doing here early in the morning?...is everything ok?....questioned Mahima. 

As a part of breaking ice, the Birla's and Sharma's were in constant meet ups, which resulted in a good bond or say friendship between Sumitra and Mahima much to the distaste of Manjari, as her sister is having a good rapport with Sumitra than her. Same goes with the others too Parth and Vikram, Pari and Shefali as they fall on same age group making it easy for them. On the other hand with the exit of Vansh, Neil somewhere felt alone, badly needing a friend to ease up his life, that was how Kabir and Neil were able to make a friendship. Of all what came as a surprise is Muskaan and Aarohi were able to converse now and then without any issue. But the same is not with Abhinav and Abhimanyu, it is not like they are neck to throat with each other, they are respectful with each other, they can have here and there conversations, they sometimes play with the kids, but the people around them could feel the tension between them. The reason to why is unknown.

On hearing Mahima's question, Sumitra answered....Everything is fine Mahi, I'm here for something important, she looked around and questioned where is Akshara?

On dot Abhimanyu and Akshara walked out of their room, just a glance Sumitra was able to figure out Akshara's pain and agony. Abhimanyu greeted Sumitra and about to leave for his work, but Sumitra's request or say statement made him confused. 

Abhimanyu take a leave from ur work today....requested Sumitra. Before Abhimanyu could question to why, Sumitra beat him saying.....As to why u will know in a while, but trust me u will really need a break today. 

Sumitra turned to Akshara and said....Akshu take him with u. However Akshara nodded her head in no and passed Sumitra. 

Akshara..... Sumitra's call is stern enough, making Akshara halt in her steps. Sumitra always address Akshara as Akshu, making Akshara feel affectionate, she was rarely addressed by her full name..... hearing Akshara from Sumitra made Akshara realize that there is no room for discussion.

Akshara looked at Sumitra pleading, but Sumitra stood on her ground. All the while none of the Birla's were able to understand what's happening. They couldn't decipher the silent exchange between Sumitra and Akshara.

Akshara turned walking forward, Sumitra sighed Abhimanyu to follow. Abhimanyu looked at Harsh and requested for a unplanned leave. Harsh spoke.....As far as I know there weren't any surgeries lined up today and I would request Dr.Rohan to take up if there are any OP's, ur calendar for today is free Dr.Abhimanyu, ur leave is approved. 

When it comes to anything related to Birla Hospital, Harsh is known for his professionalism and to why Sumitra witnessed it today. Unknown to Sumitra.....Birla Hospital's foundation is laid on Harsh's broken heart and ruined life. The professionalism which Harsh showed today came out of his many failures, notable being Anand's drunken surgery and Aarohi's multiple medical crimes etc.