FIVE

I removed my cell phone and replied Sarah-

'Hey, I had stayed there waiting for you at the bookstore but something urgent came up.
Let's have a girl's sleepover coming week. Have a lot of tea to spill.'

She read the message instantly but didn't reply. Maybe she's upset, I'll have to make it up to her.

Within a few minutes after Akshay slammed the door on my face, I received a text from Sarah saying that I should stay wherever I am, she's coming to pick me up.

I don't know why she texted that way nor did I care to ask, probably because I was zoned out after the way he reacted.

Obviously it hurted me that he became rude and didn't even take the cupcake, so I ate that cupcake myself.

Why waste that poor thing? And whenever I'm upset, I just eat some sweets, it uplifts my mood.

I turned my gaze towards Akshay, who was right now looking out of the window.

After Amenda hung up the call, he called someone else and we got to know that Mr. Brady had lost his consciousness but now that he was admitted in the hospital he was doing well.

He's too close to Mr. Brady so he'll be going there to meet him.

And in order to answer their questions today itself, I had to meet him too.

So we immediately took his car along with the driver and are heading towards Grace hospital now.

His eyes are sparkling due to the sunlight, reflecting that sweetness he holds in his heart but doesn't show it to anyone.

This reminds me of the scenarios that took place in his house.

One moment I was clutching his t-shirt, yelling at him and the other moment I was in his arms.
I should've pulled myself away from him when he hugged me but I didn't.

Instead, I stayed in his warm embrace taking in his expensive cologne, and sobbing a bit because the cuss words that he used, reminded me of Jay.

Akshay does have terrible mood swings for sure. The way his eyes were burning with rage, it would have killed me then and there. And then out of nowhere he hugged me.

Sometimes he's just cold as ice and other times he turns into a breeze, caressing the soul with tenderness and warmth.

Little that I remember, even in the Italian classes that we took together, he behaved cold in front of everyone except Sophia.

It feels special when you become someone's exception, when they show their feelings only to you. They are rude to others but are sweet and caring for you.
The side that's only reserved for you.

In the past, I wished there was someone who treats me the way Akshay treats Sophia even if she's just his friend, although now I don't wish for anything like that.