Lonliest girl

Walking through the doors to the school; to be met with loud teenagers meeting up with their friends, it only wanted Tiana to tuck herself into a ball to make her seem smaller. She was always so appreciative of her new friend Tiffany that walked through these halls with her. In such a social environment, being alone would only result in you being snickered at, and being gossiped about was the last thing that Tiana wanted for herself at her new school.

Making her way towards her locker and opening it to put her things inside, Tiffany leaned against the locker next to Tiana's, her boyfriend Adam passing them a bit to meet up with his fellow football teammates. "So T'! I'm meeting up with a group of friends this afternoon to go to the mall, and we're probably going to stay there for the rest of the day" Tiffany leaned closer to Tiana with a devilish grin on her face, "maybe even smoke a little weed~" she giggles "you wanna come?" Tiana sighs as she closes her locker "Sorry, as much as I'd love to, I have to be at home to clean." Tiana slightly lowers her head in embarrassment as she lets down her friend. Tiffany frowns but doesn't push any further; this isn't the first time Tiana has rejected to hang out. "Ok" Tiffany says, and as the school bell rings, Tiana gives her a quick hug "okay I'm off! I'll see you at lunch!" Tiffany gives her a little smile "See you later T'" she responded as she then watched Tiana walk away.
Tiffany's boyfriend separates from his friends and makes his way over to his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her waist, "So what did she say?" He asks. Tiffany shook her head as she looks her boyfriend in the eyes. "Damn, again?" Tiffany sighs "Tell me about it", She holds his hand and they began walking down the hall towards their class. "I've known her for nearly 2 months and have never seen her outside of school! She either has to clean her house or study, it's kind of annoying...she's a nice girl, but I really wish she would make some other friends beside me. I can't hold her hand every step of the way."

After school, Tiana arrives home, frowning as she knew that she was missing out on another opportunity to make new friends. She was always too anxious to ask her mother if she could go outside, from the fear of her turning it down quickly..and believe her, she has tried in the past.

After Tiana changed out of her school clothes and spent only 20 minutes cleaning the house, she was sat at her desk on the computer; scrolling through the internet. She saw a couple of posts that Tiffany took with friends at the mall, and she could only imagine how much fun it would be if she was also in those photos. She couldn't help but to grow more envious. She felt the urge to cry. In her new neighborhood, she felt like the loneliest person in the world. She started to pull a bit on her hair, as the sadness soon boiled into anger.
Though that anger did not boil for long, as a high pitched sound soon occupied her ears. A sound that was coming from the window..

Whistling?

She got up from her chair and made her way towards the window. It was the handsome guy. He sure does love standing next to an open window she thought to herself. She admired the way the moonlight shined across his pale skin; making him seem almost angelic in a way. Realizing she was staring for a bit too long, she gave her face a few slaps and turned to walk away.

"Hey"

She froze, then slowly turned back around to be met with the eyes of the boy across her window, staring back at her.
"Um?" She pointed at herself. "Yeah, you" he smirked

"Have you always been a creep?"